    Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.

    Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=, Jan 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Saeed Alhajri." <> wrote
    > I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have

    upgraded
    > Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
    >
    > Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?

    The ones the MS website says you need to write. Alternatively, you can write
    the ones that every other person who asked this question before checking
    google needed to write.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 12, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=

    MasterShake Guest

    In article <>, Saeed
    Alhajri. <> wrote:

    > I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have upgraded
    > Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
    >
    > Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?
    >
    > Thanks

    Go to the Microsoft MCP site and tell them what certifications you
    already have and tell them to "grandfather" you because you have
    already taken all the exams allowed by law.

    --
    "What do you mean I can't be the President of the United States Of America.
    Tell me something its still, we, the people right?" - Dave Mustaine € Peace

    MasterShake, Jan 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=

    billyw Guest

    it's ok the exams have already been written for you.
    you just need to take them now.
    all 37 of them... luckily you have 8 weeks to do it in

    no please, dont thank me

    billyw, Jan 12, 2005
  5. >The ones the MS website says you need to write.

    wot! they say u have 2 write exams now??? getaway....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlZWQgQWxoYWpyaS4=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    MasterShake <> wrote in

    > In article <>, Saeed
    > Alhajri. <> wrote:
    >
    >> I did my MCSE NT 4.0 with Exchange 5.0 as elective and then I have
    >> upgraded Accelerated exam when mcse 2000 was out.
    >>
    >> Now what exams should I write to become mcse 2003?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > Go to the Microsoft MCP site and tell them what certifications you
    > already have and tell them to "grandfather" you because you have
    > already taken all the exams allowed by law.

    why can't he ask to be "grandmothered" instead?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2005