What exactly does this mean

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by - Bobb -, Oct 13, 2009.

  1. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    I'm buying 2 memory sticks and they are advertised as " $45 - with a " $20
    rebate".
    I hate buying then applying for a rebate, so prior to buying I checked and
    see THIS:

    http://www.microcenter.com/rebates/rebate_show.phtml?id=42112
    "Restrictions: Limit one rebate card per qualifying purchase per unique
    product. Limit one rebate card per product line per household. Maximum
    rebate card value $30.00 per submission per household."

    and then
    http://corsairmemory.rebateaccess.com/promotion.pxml?p=27335
    " There is a limit of one (1) redemption per item, per person, household or
    address. "

    Not being a rebate lawyer myself, how would you read that?

    Would I ( being one person) get $40 back ($20 each) - or $20 TOTAL since
    there is a "limit" of. (1) redemption per item, per address".
    Or $30 if I put both slips in one envelope, but $40 if I use 2 stamps ?
    - Bobb -, Oct 13, 2009