    Windows and different types of Servers can be found at:
    http://www.geocities.com/secure2003flop

    Tracker

    Tracker, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Heather Guest

    Oh boy.......and Beef's Old Lady is now hitting on the MS n.g's as well.
    Self-promotion via Win95??? Groan!!

    HF

    Heather, Oct 5, 2003

  3. > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > Windows and different types of Servers can be found...

    ....anywhere EXCEPT...

    --

    (Quote from one who found just the right words)

    USENET POST WARNING
    ====================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging information,
    to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    advises.

    (End Quote)

    Regards

    Tocis (commoner AT carcosa DOT de)
    For answers include HI-AK 523 in your email subject!

    Thore Schmechtig, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Proctor Guest

    "Thore Schmechtig" <> wrote in message
    > > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    > > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > > Windows and different types of Servers can be found...

    > ...anywhere EXCEPT...
    >
    > > at:
    > > http://www.geocities.com/secure2003flop

    > --
    >

    > (Quote from one who found just the right words)
    >
    > USENET POST WARNING
    > ====================
    > The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    > "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging

    information,
    > to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage to
    > your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    > person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    > advises.

    Could you perhaps supply some google searches of past posts to lend some
    creditability to your clams? Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?

    Proctor

    Misspelled words and misconSCREWED phrases supplied by Trollbaiter
    Software. Updated 10/04/03

    Proctor, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:17:19 GMT, "Proctor" <>
    wrote:

    > Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    >just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?

    Common sense goes a long way. Perhaps yours is lacking.

    , Oct 5, 2003
  6. Proctor:

    As a long time, >10 yrs, member of alt.comp.virus and the subsequent alt.comp.anti-virus
    and after reading many of Tracker's BS posts, I have long since blocked this annoying
    poster. Since I block the BS I can't quote anything Tracker has posted but I can
    emphatically state the OP is correct in his assertion.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Tracker

    God Rudy Guest

    Tracker wrote:
    <crap>

    misstype just below the title?
    "Security Minds Versus Malicious Minds"
    i guess this should read:
    "Security Mints Versus Malicious Mints"

    God Rudy, Oct 5, 2003
  8. Tracker

    equalizer Guest

    On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 08:27:36 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >Proctor:
    >
    >As a long time, >10 yrs, member of alt.comp.virus and the subsequent alt.comp.anti-virus
    >and after reading many of Tracker's BS posts, I have long since blocked this annoying
    >poster. Since I block the BS I can't quote anything Tracker has posted but I can
    >emphatically state the OP is correct in his assertion.
    >
    >Dave

    <SNIP>

    And yet these mindless drones remain powerless to respond to her,
    LOL!!!!!

    eq

    equalizer, Oct 5, 2003
  9. Tracker

    Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 11:54:05 -0400, equalizer <> wrote:

    >And yet these mindless drones remain powerless to respond to her,

    You must have a piss poor newsfeed because I've had to read through
    dozens of them.

    , Oct 5, 2003
  10. Tracker

    Mike Guest

    "Proctor" <> wrote in message

    > "Thore Schmechtig" <> wrote in message
    > > > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking,
    > > > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > > > Windows and different types of Servers can be found...

    > > ...anywhere EXCEPT...
    > >
    > > > at:
    > > > http://www.geocities.com/secure2003flop

    > > --
    > >

    > > (Quote from one who found just the right words)
    > >
    > > USENET POST WARNING
    > > ====================
    > > The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    > > "snailmail" regularly posts incorrect, misleading and damaging

    > information,
    > > to rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable damage

    > > your system. It is mypersonal advice not to listen to anything that this
    > > person posts andcertainly to not attempt or believe anything this person
    > > advises.
    > >

    > Could you perhaps supply some google searches of past posts to lend some
    > creditability to your clams? Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    > just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?
    >
    > Proctor

    You're new round these parts aren't you?
    http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?h...gle Search&meta=group=comp.security.firewalls

    Or just go and look at the site link Tracker posts. I strongly reccomend
    that before you begin reading, you make sure you have been to the toilet and
    do not have any food or liquids in your mouth during the reading experience.
    I personally ruined a perfectly goods pair of pants and spat coffee over my
    screen and keyboard.

    Mike, Oct 5, 2003
  11. Tracker

    Proctor Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:17:19 GMT, "Proctor" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    > >just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?

    > Common sense goes a long way. Perhaps yours is lacking.

    It just amazes me how much bandwidth is wasted here with posts that amount
    to flames and spelling trolls and claims of mis information and total non
    help issues that it is no wonder anyone posts here with real help at all. I
    think that is true information is correctly refered to one would post a link
    to verify what they claim but it is open season on attacks that lead to more
    and more wasted bandwith. I have been attacked here by regulars to see how
    you can fight between your selves and sit back and laugh at post like I read
    now. All I asked for was some reference to what you claim. If this is a bit
    above you chaps then I think alot has been lost in the search for the true
    meaning of HELP.

    Now FLAMES can continue if you all chose. I will continue to laugh :)

    Proctor, Oct 5, 2003
  12. Tracker

    Ant Guest

    "Proctor" <> wrote...

    >It just amazes me how much bandwidth is wasted here

    Where's here? This is cross-posted to 5 groups, FFS!

    >with posts that amount
    >to flames and spelling trolls and claims of mis information and total non
    >help issues that it is no wonder anyone posts here with real help at all.

    So are these all just help groups?

    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Ant, Oct 5, 2003
  13. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    Looks like your no stranger to that tune either fequalizer.

    : playing a bar or two of "froglegs" for my newest bud on the ol'
    pee-annie... :

    Cap, Oct 6, 2003
  14. equalizer wrote:
    > On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 08:27:36 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
    > <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:
    >

    >>Proctor:
    >>
    >>As a long time, >10 yrs, member of alt.comp.virus and the subsequent alt.comp.anti-virus
    >>and after reading many of Tracker's BS posts, I have long since blocked this annoying
    >>poster. Since I block the BS I can't quote anything Tracker has posted but I can
    >>emphatically state the OP is correct in his assertion.
    >>
    >>Dave
    >>

    > <SNIP>
    >
    > And yet these mindless drones remain powerless to respond to her,
    > LOL!!!!!

    I do believe Tracker has discovered sock puppets.

    Chris Mattern

    Chris Mattern, Oct 6, 2003
  15. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    > poster. Since I block the BS I can't quote anything Tracker has posted

    but I can

    Havent heard of groups.google.com then ?

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Oct 6, 2003
  16. Heard of it -- steer away from them.

    I only use NNTP client connected to NNTP servers.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Oct 6, 2003
  17. Tracker

    Guest

    "Proctor" <> wrote in message news:<zkRfb.42445$%h1.28793@sccrnsc02>...
    > Could you perhaps supply some google searches of past posts to lend some
    > creditability to your clams?

    Could you perhaps do your own Googling? Debbie is well known in these
    parts as a danger to anyone looking for reliable, accurate advice on
    computer sercurity.

    > Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    > just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?

    Not just someone's word, everyone's word.

    , Oct 6, 2003
  18. Tracker

    equalizer Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 03:56:36 GMT, "Cap" <>
    wrote:

    >Looks like your no stranger to that tune either fequalizer.

    Show me where I've responded to her, crap!

    So, whaddya do, follow her over her from the ferret group because she
    pushed your buttons?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!

    Go ahead -- RESPOND to her, you can't HELP IT!!!!!! She owns you!!!!

    eq

    equalizer, Oct 6, 2003
  19. Tracker

    equalizer Guest

    On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:04:22 -0400, Chris Mattern <>
    wrote:

    <SNIP>

    >> And yet these mindless drones remain powerless to respond to her,
    >> LOL!!!!!
    >>

    >I do believe Tracker has discovered sock puppets.
    >
    > Chris Mattern

    Nope, not a sock puppet. Just someone who gets possibly too much humor
    out of watching such an obvious troll as Debbie get people to respond to
    her like lemmings. It is funny. And at the head of it all is c(r)ap,
    jousting away like Don Quixote! LOLOL!!!!!!!

    eq

    equalizer, Oct 6, 2003
  20. Tracker

    Pete Guest

    On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:41:54 +0000, Proctor wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 09:17:19 GMT, "Proctor" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> > Are we talking sour grapes here or should we
    >> >just 'Blacklist' people at someones word?

    >> Common sense goes a long way. Perhaps yours is lacking.

    > It just amazes me how much bandwidth is wasted here with posts that amount
    > to flames and spelling trolls and claims of mis information and total non
    > help issues that it is no wonder anyone posts here with real help at all. I
    > think that is true information is correctly refered to one would post a link
    > to verify what they claim but it is open season on attacks that lead to more
    > and more wasted bandwith. I have been attacked here by regulars to see how
    > you can fight between your selves and sit back and laugh at post like I read
    > now. All I asked for was some reference to what you claim. If this is a bit
    > above you chaps then I think alot has been lost in the search for the true
    > meaning of HELP.
    >
    > Now FLAMES can continue if you all chose. I will continue to laugh :)

    You should really check through some previous posts concerning Tracker.
    Don't just download the most recent headers, but check some time back, and
    make your own mind up. There are many to choose from.

    Unfortunately ...

    Regards,

    Pete.

    --