  1. measekite

    measekite Guest

    Did the Canon posters drive her away?

    measekite, Jan 29, 2009

    Pete D, Jan 29, 2009

    Nomen Nescio, Jan 29, 2009

    > measekite meet Larry Thong!!

    Surgery, she had an addadicktome

    Nomen Nescio, Jan 29, 2009
  5. measekite

    Charles Guest

    "measekite" <> wrote in message
    news:Yxpgl.11415$...
    > Did the Canon posters drive her away?

    She died or moved on or morphed into Larry or, hopefully, got a real life
    and started taking lots of cool photographs ... doesn't matter as the forum
    will always suffer from Internet Clowns.

    Charles, Jan 30, 2009
  6. measekite

    Paul Furman Guest

    George Kerby wrote:

    > On 1/29/09 3:55 PM, in article
    > 498225ec$0$14865$, "Pete D"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "measekite" <> wrote in message
    >>> Did the Canon posters drive her away?

    >> Another sex change!
    >>
    >> measekite meet Larry Thong!!
    >>

    > That's gotta be making his/her plastic surgeon a genius - and rich!
    >
    > I wonder if that is part of Rita's 18 month plan? OUCH!!!!

    LOL

    back & forth & back & forth...

    Paul Furman, Jan 30, 2009
  7. measekite

    D.Mac Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in message

    > "measekite" <> wrote in message
    >> Did the Canon posters drive her away?

    > She died or moved on or morphed into Larry or, hopefully, got a real life
    > and started taking lots of cool photographs ... doesn't matter as the
    > forum will always suffer from Internet Clowns.

    The after birthed Larry Thong seems to have become more masculine LOL. Maybe
    it stood in all that crap it's been posting and came clean about it's
    gender?

    ROTFL
    What about Rita's "Internet improvement plans"? Larry seems hell bent on
    destroying the whole plan.

    --
    Visit my site: D-Mac.info
    My photos, Information about trolls