What ever happened to BD

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, May 25, 2007.

  1. I havent seen any new posts or comments from BD. Is he still alive that fool
    used to be rude and made smart ass comments all the time.
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, May 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I havent seen any new posts or comments from BD. Is he still alive that
    >fool
    > used to be rude and made smart ass comments all the time.

    Hi, Con.
    Frisbee®, May 25, 2007

  3. Hi Duma$$ :)
    =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=, May 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Thor Guest

    Con.?

    Thor, May 25, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    kpg Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in news:E1CAB6DF-86D6-4F3A-9364-
    :

    > Con.?
    >
    > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Duma$$ :)

    Duma$$?

    ....and where the heck is BD anyway?

    kp "BDs not here man..." g
    kpg, May 25, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On May 25, 10:56 pm, kpg <> wrote:

    > > "IT-MONEY" <> wrote in message
    > >> Hi Duma$$ :)

    > Duma$$?

    Yup... as in Alexandre Duma$ !
    Cerebrus, May 26, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Consultant Guest

    not i

    Consultant, May 29, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > not i

    said the little white rabbit.
    Frisbee®, May 29, 2007
  9. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> not i

    > said the little white rabbit.

    I think I agree with Con on this one. If it was him, he would have been all over
    this thread the day it was posted.
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 29, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SVQtTU9ORVk=?=

    Thor Guest

    good news.
    I believe in IT-MONEY being a real person.
    53

    Thor, May 29, 2007