What else can read a Quark .qxd file?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Something wonderful, Apr 21, 2005.

  1. What else can read a Quark .qxd file?

    and can I use Qurak Express to export as gif images?

    Something wonderful, Apr 21, 2005

  2. Something wonderful

    CSE Guest

    Re: What else can read a Do not install the Plus update..(sacred_plus_eng_retail.exe) as that is for the Plus Retail version...qxd file?

    On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 14:10:41 +1200, "Something wonderful"
    <> wrote:

    >What else can read a Quark .qxd file?
    >
    >and can I use Qurak Express to export as gif images?

    A BIG QUARK Duck...-:)

    Try Quick View Plus..

    CSE, Apr 21, 2005

  3. Something wonderful

    CSE Guest

    CSE, Apr 21, 2005
  4. Something wonderful

    A.Poster Guest

    Something wonderful wrote:
    > What else can read a Quark .qxd file?
    >
    > and can I use Qurak Express to export as gif images?

    Depends on the Quark version.

    Indesign will open Quark4 files.

    You can save a Quark page as EPS and from there take it to gif.

    A.Poster, Apr 21, 2005
  5. Something wonderful

    Phstpok Guest

    Something wonderful wrote:
    > What else can read a Quark .qxd file?
    >
    > and can I use Qurak Express to export as gif images?

    Two ducks walking past the Institute for Sub-Nuclear Physiucs.

    One says to the other

    "Quark quark"

    Phstpok, Apr 22, 2005
  6. Something wonderful