    inches. I guess I am looking for a paper size that would be around 24
    sq. inches. Who sells that size paper?
    thanks tom
    Tjacobs, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Tjacobs

    Bob Hatch Guest

    "Tjacobs" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > I have 4mp Toshiba camera. I print 4X6 prints on a epson 960. To
    > print on 4X6 i need to crop and resize. Croping cuts to much off the
    > image. I guess what I am saying is I would like to print images
    > closer to the captured image, only smaller. What size paper would I
    > need to just resize and keep the aspect ratio correct? 4X6 is 24 sq.
    > inches. I guess I am looking for a paper size that would be around 24
    > sq. inches. Who sells that size paper?
    > thanks tom

    If your camera is the 4300 the image size produced by the camera is 2400 x
    1600 or 6 " x 4" at 400 dpi. If you are having to crop "to much" off the
    image you're doing something wrong. Done properly you should be able to
    print the entire image with zero crop.

    Lots of 4x6 paper available by Epson and HP.
    --
    "Your money does not cause my poverty. Refusal to believe
    this is at the bottom of most bad economic thinking." --P. J. O'Rourke
    Bob Hatch, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Tjacobs

    bagal Guest

    erm - some digiprinters cater for 8x6 a 4:3b ratio similar to digital images

    it also means no cropping = whoo-pee

    dB

    bagal, Jul 7, 2004