    I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed with the
    amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I would like to
    really utilize it to it's full potential.

    Julie, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Julie

    John Holmes Guest

    Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
    > with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I
    > would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.

    You fucking lazy, mad cow.

    Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60 seconds)
    Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28 seconds)

    --
    Your mother was a perverted broccoli who contracted venereal diseases on a
    luxury cruise liner.

    John Holmes, Nov 27, 2005

  3. Julie

    AGEE Guest

    http://www.google.co.uk/

    http://grc.com/configOE.htm

    AGEE, Nov 27, 2005
  4. "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    > Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
    >> with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer. I
    >> would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.
    >>

    > You fucking lazy, mad cow.
    >
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60 seconds)
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28 seconds)

    Julie, I fear Mr Holmes being a trifle insulting. His remark says more
    about him than it says about you. There may be 655 000 hits, but, of
    course, you don't which of those are really useful to you. I can't help you
    there

    You might try http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/_index.asp

    or

    http://www.computing.net/

    or

    http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/defineterm.jhtml?term=GID file

    good luck

    ///Owen\\\\\\, Nov 27, 2005
  5. Julie

    John Holmes Guest

    ///Owen\\\ blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> wrote in message
    >> Julie blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> I am very new to this terminology. At the moment, I am overwhelmed
    >>> with the amount of learning I have to do to understand a computer.
    >>> I would like to really utilize it to it's full potential.
    >>>

    >> You fucking lazy, mad cow.
    >>
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 394 for "synchronize accounts". (0.60
    >> seconds) Results 1 - 10 of about 655,000 for "run time error". (0.28
    >> seconds)
    >>

    > Julie, I fear Mr Holmes being a trifle insulting. His remark says
    > more about him than it says about you. There may be 655 000 hits,
    > but, of course, you don't which of those are really useful to you. I
    > can't help you there
    >

    > You might try http://www.webopedia.com/DidYouKnow/_index.asp
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://www.computing.net/
    >
    > or
    >
    > http://www.techweb.com/encyclopedia/defineterm.jhtml?term=GID file
    >
    > good luck

    And your reply solved the OP's problem just like that, eh?

    You fucking idiot.

    --
    Your mother was a liberal belly dancer who talked incessantly about
    teapots on a canal boat.

    John Holmes, Nov 29, 2005