    thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
    passed.
    Thanks

    T, Feb 20, 2010

  2. T

    Chris M Guest

    On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
    > I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a
    > Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
    > This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had
    > thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
    > passed.

    It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
    supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure that
    you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for answers :)

    Good luck!

    --
    Chris M.

    Chris M, Feb 20, 2010

  3. T

    Frisbee® Guest

    Chris M wrote:
    > On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
    >> I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and
    >> Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
    >> This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I had
    >> thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have already
    >> passed.

    > It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
    > supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure that
    > you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for answers
    > :)
    > Good luck!

    I think one needs to think about what a Proctologist does, then think about
    whether or not you want to take an exam that is "proctored."

    Fris "Doc" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    Frisbee®, Feb 20, 2010
  4. T

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Chris M wrote:
    >> On 20/02/2010 01:09, T wrote:
    >>> I will soon be taking 70-291" Implementing, Managing, and
    >>> Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure".
    >>> This is described as a "Proctored Exam". What does this mean? I
    >>> had thought it would be of the same format as 70-290 which I have
    >>> already passed.

    >> It is the same format as 290. "Proctored" just means that the exam is
    >> supervised - i.e. there is someone at the test centre making sure
    >> that you don't pull out your mobile phone and start Googling for
    >> answers
    >> :)
    >> Good luck!

    > I think one needs to think about what a Proctologist does, then think
    > about whether or not you want to take an exam that is "proctored."
    >
    > Fris "Doc" bee®
    > MCNGP #13

    Where do I sign up?

    kp "things have been slow at the home front" g

    kpg, Feb 26, 2010