What Does MS do About Braindumps?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brian, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Okay, so testking is closed, but their clones live on. My question is this.
    What does MS do to educate people about braindumps and why they are bad? How
    are they helping visitors to their certification website know that there are
    scams out there and how to avoid them? I'm sure MS antipiracy manager Dave
    Swartzendruber would love them to do more (see
    http://www.microsoft.com/TrainCert/mcp/program/piracy.asp for more details
    on that).

    If testking really did get shut down, MS should be putting up a press
    release or something. Let people know that MS is fighting to preserve the
    value of our certs!

    When people look for training a lot of them search the web. When I search
    for yahoo for "mcse practice exam", I get lots of different places. How can
    the general public tell which is reputable and which is not?

    Of course there is a potential for disaster and I've seen it backfire in
    this way. It could play out something like this: MS says on their web site
    to beware of sites offering actual exam questions. The general public says,
    "I can get the actual exam questions? Where?". Maybe this is why MS is
    keeping the info away.

    So as a community of people who want to keep the value of our
    certifications. What can we do to help. What should we encourage Microsoft
    to do?

    Brian, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    you should write microsoft and inform them of the mcngp and the great work
    we have been doing for the professionals that support their products. see
    link below

    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    www.mcngp.tk

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Brian

    Guest Guest

    Why are you complaining you used them to get your
    certification, If you think your so high and mighty go
    take one of the new server exams, I'll guarantee you you
    will fail!

    Guest, Nov 21, 2003
  4. wrote:
    > Why are you complaining you used them to get your
    > certification, If you think your so high and mighty go
    > take one of the new server exams, I'll guarantee you you
    > will fail!

    Put your money where your mouth is.

    Oh wait, your mouth is in a nasty place... nevermind.

    --
    Fris "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    was i complaining? i'm not high and mighty? ok, what will you guarantee?
    what do i get if i pass? how do you know i haven't recently taken the latest
    test? you make pretty vague, unfounded comments.

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  6. Brian

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > I'll guarantee you you
    >will fail!

    How on earth can you guarantee that? I think I'm going to sue you
    lying.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2003
  7. Brian

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >ok, what will you guarantee?

    His cock in your ass......

    Kline Sphere, Nov 21, 2003
  8. Brian

    Consultant Guest

    disgusting

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2003
  9. He was just testing the MS filters... cut him some slack.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 21, 2003