    Full-duplex mode, link type is force-up, unknown 0
    output flow-control is unsupported, input flow-control is
    unsupported, 1000Mb/s

    Sokre, Sep 20, 2005

  2. Sokre

    Merv Guest

    I would guess that the switch/router is not recognizing the GBIC for
    this interface. Try replacing it with a known working GBIC.

    Merv, Sep 20, 2005

  3. Sokre

    Sokre Guest

    On 20 Sep 2005 14:25:49 -0700, "Merv" <> wrote:

    >I would guess that the switch/router is not recognizing the GBIC for
    >this interface. Try replacing it with a known working GBIC.

    but it's not gbic. it catalyst 2950T switch with 2 gigabit interfaces.
    and it's working.

    Sokre, Sep 21, 2005
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Sokre

    Merv Guest

    Please post sh version, sh run int gi 0/1 and full output for sh int gi
    0/1

    Merv, Sep 21, 2005