    a somewhat dissapointing piece of paper or do I have to think in terms like
    a nice wooden plaque when I achieve the MCSE?

    AJ Hoek
    BSoD, Dec 14, 2003

  2. BSoD

    Japes Guest

    LOL

    You'll be disappointed when you get there..... Similar paper thing, but with
    MCSE on it instead.

    For me the knowledge that I passed the exams through work experience,
    studying, labs and several courses [company paid.... really wouldn't suggest
    doing them otherwise] and finally passing the tests with out the use of lame
    braindumps........ now that really was worth something.

    --
    Regards

    Japes
    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
    When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
    automatically deleted.
    Japes, Dec 14, 2003

  3. BSoD

    iCertify.net Guest

    Unfortunately you won't get a wooden plaque from Microsoft. The MCSE cert
    looks exactly like the MCP one, only it says MCSE.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    "BSoD" <> wrote in message
    > Last friday I received my welcome kit (after like 5 weeks or so), and I

    was
    > wondering if the mcse certification looks the same like mcp one. Do you

    get

    iCertify.net, Dec 16, 2003
  4. BSoD

    Brat Guest

    mine was printed on different material... mcp was on plain paper... mcse and
    mcsa and mcsa:messaging was more like photo paper with a metallic border...
    little fancier but not a plaque

    Brat, Dec 16, 2003