What does HS graduation means to you?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004.

  1. What does High School graduation means to you?

    Sohaib Saleem, May 23, 2004

  2. Sohaib Saleem

    Ionizer Guest

    "Sohaib Saleem" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What does High School graduation means to you?

    "Means" to you? Did you skip all of your English classes?

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, May 23, 2004

  3. Blinky the Shark, May 23, 2004
  4. Sohaib Saleem

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Sohaib Saleem" <> wrote in message
    > > What does High School graduation means to you?

    > "Means" to you? Did you skip all of your English classes?

    Probably, since he apparently missed High School graduation <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 23, 2004
  5. (Sohaib Saleem) wrote in

    > What does High School graduation means to you?

    --
    It am meaning that NOW I are going to have
    lots of kinky frat sex with KOLLEGE GURLS!!!

    Steamy Student, May 24, 2004
  6. Sohaib Saleem

    Ron Martell Guest

    (Sohaib Saleem) wrote:

    >What does High School graduation means to you?

    It means that I am now 45 years older than I was then. :=)

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service