    aware of when owning a computer?
    Is your computer ever totally secure?

    Thank you for your answer.

    stratEl, Jan 3, 2006

  2. stratEl

    nemo_outis Guest

    "stratEl" <> wrote in
    news::

    > What is the most important security consideration an individual should be
    > aware of when owning a computer?
    > Is your computer ever totally secure?
    >
    > Thank you for your answer.

    There is no such thing as total security - it's a chimera.

    The most important aspect of your security is YOU!

    Regards,

    nemo_outis, Jan 3, 2006

  3. David H. Lipman, Jan 3, 2006
  4. stratEl

    Todd H. Guest

    "stratEl" <> writes:
    > What is the most important security consideration an individual should be
    > aware of when owning a computer?

    To avoid the security exposures that "pissing others off" can pose,
    it's important for an individual to avoid using their computer to post
    to Usenet for the sole purpose of not having to actually do their OWN
    homework.

    stratEl aka posting history of homework
    questions:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_uauthors=

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Jan 4, 2006
  5. stratEl

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:25:13 -0500, "stratEl"
    <> wrote:

    >What is the most important security consideration an individual should be
    >aware of when owning a computer?

    It might not be there tomorrow.

    >Is your computer ever totally secure?

    no
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 4, 2006
  6. stratEl

    Ron Lopshire Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > From: "stratEl" <>
    >
    > | What is the most important security consideration an individual should be
    > | aware of when owning a computer?
    > | Is your computer ever totally secure?
    > |
    > | Thank you for your answer.
    >
    > Practicing Safe Sex !