    Gateway compatible with the SIP protocol.

    For further information, please visit:
    www.skypho.net

    Iro5, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Iro5

    VoIP Skinny Guest

    Quote from the Skypho website...

    "The Skypho network is a project born from the deranged minds..."

    Scary!

    VoIP Skinny, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Iro5

    Telephoneman Guest

    "VoIP Skinny" <> wrote in message
    > Quote from the Skypho website...
    >
    > "The Skypho network is a project born from the deranged minds..."
    >
    > Scary!
    >

    > Iro5 wrote:
    >> Call everyone, everywhere, for free, using Voip on your Internet
    >> Broadband connection.
    >>
    >> By registering without charge to the Skypho network, you get a
    >> telephone number, with your City prefix, that is immediately reachable
    >> by any other telephone.
    >>
    >> You can call using your computer, either using any telephone or Voip
    >> Gateway compatible with the SIP protocol.
    >>
    >> For further information, please visit:
    >> www.skypho.net

    Tried registering. To put your address in you choose from a long list of
    countries - unfortunately the UK wasn't one of them! I've e-mailed them
    about it so we'll see what happens...

    Telephoneman, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Iro5

    Martin² Guest

    Have the Skype / Ebay lawyers been in touch yet ?
    Only matter of time....
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Nov 15, 2005
  5. Iro5

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <ovkef.15397$> VoIP Skinny
    <> wrote:

    >Quote from the Skypho website...
    >
    >"The Skypho network is a project born from the deranged minds..."
    >
    >Scary!

    Sounds like a good thing to me.

    --
    In case of accidental ingestion, consult a mortician.

    DevilsPGD, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Martin" <> wrote:

    > Have the Skype / Ebay lawyers been in touch yet ?
    > Only matter of time....

    Speaking of Skype/Ebay, there was a paging service called Skyper in
    Germany in the 1990s (not too successful as GSM quickly became popular).
    They still seem to be active as a brand; try http://www.skyper.de

    --
    Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
    +49 178 8545053

    Georg Schwarz, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Thus spaketh Telephoneman:
    > "VoIP Skinny" <> wrote in message
    >> Quote from the Skypho website...
    >>
    >> "The Skypho network is a project born from the deranged minds..."
    >>
    >> Scary!
    >>

    >> Iro5 wrote:
    >>> Call everyone, everywhere, for free, using Voip on your Internet
    >>> Broadband connection.
    >>>
    >>> By registering without charge to the Skypho network, you get a
    >>> telephone number, with your City prefix, that is immediately
    >>> reachable by any other telephone.
    >>>
    >>> You can call using your computer, either using any telephone or Voip
    >>> Gateway compatible with the SIP protocol.
    >>>
    >>> For further information, please visit:
    >>> www.skypho.net
    >>>

    > Tried registering. To put your address in you choose from a long list
    > of countries - unfortunately the UK wasn't one of them! I've e-mailed
    > them about it so we'll see what happens...

    They have updated the countries list. The UK was on there when you tried,
    just that it was in Italian, however now it is in English.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 19, 2005
  8. Iro5

    The J-Man Guest

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
    > Thus spaketh Telephoneman:
    >
    >>"VoIP Skinny" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Quote from the Skypho website...
    >>>
    >>>"The Skypho network is a project born from the deranged minds..."
    >>>
    >>>Scary!

    > They have updated the countries list. The UK was on there when you tried,
    > just that it was in Italian, however now it is in English.

    Do they have phone numbers anywhere besides Italy & Romania?

    :J-Man

    The J-Man, Jan 8, 2006