What do you think about my pictures?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Morten Bull, Jan 1, 2004.

  1. Morten Bull

    Morten Bull Guest

    Morten Bull, Jan 1, 2004

  2. Morten Bull

    jaja Guest

    jaja, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Morten Bull

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 1 Jan 2004 13:35:25 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    (Morten Bull) wrote:

    >It's mostly manipulations and nature i work with.
    >you are welcome to give comments about the images :eek:)
    >See all my pictures here http://bull.frac.dk :eek:)

    FWIW, running a display resolution of 1600 x 1200 the top thumbnails are
    tiny and the text barely readable.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Jan 1, 2004
  4. Morten Bull

    Morten Bull Guest

    "jaja" <> wrote in message news:<1c1Jb.44514$>...
    > Great, I liked the lake!
    > Bo
    > "Morten Bull" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > It's mostly manipulations and nature i work with.
    > > you are welcome to give comments about the images :eek:)
    > > See all my pictures here http://bull.frac.dk :eek:)
    > >
    > > I've also got a profile at photo.net:
    > > http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=726629
    > >
    > > I hope you like them :eek:)
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Morten
    > > http://bull.frac.dk

    I'm glad you like it... :eek:)

    Morten Bull, Jan 2, 2004
  5. "Ed Ruf" <EG*nospam*> wrote in message
    > On 1 Jan 2004 13:35:25 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    > (Morten Bull) wrote:
    >
    > >It's mostly manipulations and nature i work with.
    > >you are welcome to give comments about the images :eek:)
    > >See all my pictures here http://bull.frac.dk :eek:)

    > FWIW, running a display resolution of 1600 x 1200 the top thumbnails are
    > tiny and the text barely readable.

    I agree. They are too small to be useful, even though I viewed them at half
    of Ed's display resolution.

    Marvin Margoshes, Jan 2, 2004
  6. Morten Bull

    Morten Bull Guest

    "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Ed Ruf" <EG*nospam*> wrote in message
    > > On 1 Jan 2004 13:35:25 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    > > (Morten Bull) wrote:
    > >
    > > >It's mostly manipulations and nature i work with.
    > > >you are welcome to give comments about the images :eek:)
    > > >See all my pictures here http://bull.frac.dk :eek:)

    > > FWIW, running a display resolution of 1600 x 1200 the top thumbnails are
    > > tiny and the text barely readable.

    > I agree. They are too small to be useful, even though I viewed them at half
    > of Ed's display resolution.

    have you tryed to click on the picture?
    the image should pop up in big size.

    Regards
    Morten
    http://bull.frac.dk

    Morten Bull, Jan 3, 2004
  7. Morten Bull

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On 3 Jan 2004 12:44:19 -0800, in rec.photo.digital
    (Morten Bull) wrote:

    >have you tryed to click on the picture?
    >the image should pop up in big size.

    That's not the point. The point is the thumbs, at least for me, are too
    small to be able to discern if I have any interest in the photo, and as
    such are useless. At least the text can be resized in my browser, but at
    that point I'm quickly losing interest to go any further.

    Ed Ruf, Jan 3, 2004
  8. What camera do you use?

    Martin Wildam, Jan 4, 2004
  9. Morten Bull

    Morten Bull Guest

    "Martin Wildam" <> wrote in message news:<bt8s3p$4iadc$-berlin.de>...
    > What camera do you use?
    >
    > "Morten Bull" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > "Marvin Margoshes" <> wrote in message

    > > > "Ed Ruf" <EG*nospam*> wrote in message

    > are
    > > >
    > > > I agree. They are too small to be useful, even though I viewed them at

    > half
    > > > of Ed's display resolution.

    > > have you tryed to click on the picture?
    > > the image should pop up in big size.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > > Morten
    > > http://bull.frac.dk

    A Sony F717

    Morten Bull, Jan 4, 2004
  10. Morten Bull

    Rafe B. Guest

    Rafe B., Jan 5, 2004
  11. Morten Bull

    Morten Bull Guest

    Rafe B. <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 1 Jan 2004 13:35:25 -0800, (Morten Bull)
    > wrote:
    >
    > >It's mostly manipulations and nature i work with.
    > >you are welcome to give comments about the images :eek:)
    > >See all my pictures here http://bull.frac.dk :eek:)
    > >
    > >I've also got a profile at photo.net:
    > >http://www.photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=726629
    > >
    > >I hope you like them :eek:)
    > >
    > >Regards
    > >Morten
    > >http://bull.frac.dk

    > I agree with the other posters -- the thumbnails are
    > way too small.
    >

    > rafe b.
    > http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    The Thumbnails will be fixed in a couple of days...
    Thanks for your comments!

    Regards
    Morten
    http://www.bull.frac.dk