    Hooda Guest

    What do you suggest?
    I mean which books do you suggest?

    Hooda, May 18, 2004

  2. >What do you suggest?
    >I mean which books do you suggest?

    Your best bet is to check the reviews on the online book stores.

    My advice would be to avoid anything with mcsd in the title. There are
    exceptions, as I'm sure some people will point out, but I have never
    seen them.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004

  3. Hooda

    Hooda Guest

    My goal is to get MCSD at this time.
    I have enough experinces with c# but I just want to learn
    about examination topics and questions.
    I want to get some books. Do think Kalani's books are good
    for my goal?

    Hooda, May 18, 2004
  4. >My goal is to get MCSD at this time.
    >I have enough experinces with c# but I just want to learn
    >about examination topics and questions.

    If you believe you have the necessary experience, I doubt you need any
    books to pass the exams. You, like many others, may find all you need
    is the exam prep guides and the msdn.

    >I want to get some books. Do think Kalani's books are good
    >for my goal?

    I've seen good reviews in this ng about that book.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  5. Hooda

    Hooda Guest

    Could you please send me a link to start with "the exam
    prep guides and the msdn" ?

    Hooda, May 18, 2004
  6. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 18, 2004
  7. Hooda

    Eric Guest

    > Oh dear....
    > Still here ya go...

    Kline, you're getting soft!

    Eric

    Eric, May 19, 2004
  8. >> Oh dear....
    >> Still here ya go...

    >Kline, you're getting soft!

    Please don't tell Consultant!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 19, 2004