  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i like short shorts
    Guest, Jun 9, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > i like short shorts

    Who wears short shorts?
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    twins

    Consultant, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    but we all can wear short shorts
    Guest, Jun 9, 2004
  5. Guest

    Sync Guest

    I prefer bikinis.

    Sync, Jun 9, 2004
  6. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > twins

    the best

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  7. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i like burritos at 4am, parties that never end, dogs that like cats and
    twins!

    Consultant, Jun 9, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1a59501c44e25$152d3fe0
    $:

    > i like short shorts

    Yeah, well I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat (eat) apples and
    bananas...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  9. Guest

    > i like burritos at 4am, parties that never end, dogs that like cats and
    > twins!

    I just like hot twins in bikinis wrestling. In Jell-O. Or Mud. Or, for that
    matter, anything wet.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  10. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in news:1a59501c44e25$152d3fe0
    > $:
    >
    > > i like short shorts

    > Yeah, well I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat (eat) apples and
    > bananas...

    Luckily, this will not translate to print very well.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:32:57 -0400, Ken Briscoe extemporised:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> i like burritos at 4am, parties that never end, dogs that like cats and
    >> twins!

    > I just like hot twins in bikinis wrestling. In Jell-O. Or Mud. Or, for
    > that matter, anything wet.

    If I'm gonna lick it off afterward, I'd prefer the Jell-o TYVM.

    Or choklit pudding.

    JaR
    Fantasy Thug
    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:O7DxmMkTEHA.3332
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > i like burritos at 4am, parties that never end, dogs that like cats and
    > twins!

    if you do the Pina Colada song I'll....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#0rgjfkTEHA.3368
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> Yeah, well I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat (eat) apples

    and
    >> bananas...

    > Luckily, this will not translate to print very well.

    O loke to oat, O loke to oat, O loke to oat (oat) opples and bononos....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  14. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jun 9, 2004
  15. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:30:32 -0700, Rowdy Yates extemporised:

    > come on.. WIN THE TWINS, baby!
    >
    > SFW - http://www.ctvtravel.ca/contests/mgd/default.asp
    >
    > :)

    Foo!

    [1] They're not really Harleys, just Sportsters. And,
    Gotta be a Canuck to win.
    [3] I don't drink Miller.
    JaR, Jun 9, 2004
  16. Guest

    harvey Guest

    Nair for short shorts?
    harvey, Jun 9, 2004

    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl

    >> Yeah, well I like to eat, I like to eat, I like to eat (eat) apples

    an
    >> bananas..
    >> Luckily, this will not translate to print very well

    O loke to oat, O loke to oat, O loke to oat (oat) opples and bononos...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #3
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?

    Ok, Neil your TV is obviously stuck on PBS Kids or a Barney tape has
    been looped in your VCR.

    And to quote Oingo Boingo " I like little girls they make me feel so good!

    but not those little girls, that's just dirty, my wife's only 4'11".

    C-ya,
    Sandwor
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Jun 9, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "harvey" <> wrote in

> [...]

    if you dare wear short shorts

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 9, 2004
  19. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Ok, Neil your TV is obviously stuck on PBS Kids or a Barney tape has
    > been looped in your VCR.

    Neil's just nuts, that's all.

    > And to quote Oingo Boingo " I like little girls they make me feel so

    good!"

    What? Where the fukc did that come from? You're a twisted sicko.

    > but not those little girls, that's just dirty, my wife's only 4'11".

    Oh. Heh. Nice save.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 9, 2004

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 9, 2004