what do you guys think..

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Darren, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. Darren

    Darren Guest

    I think A is the answer what do you guys think ??

    You need to capture file-transfer network traffic that is being sent to and
    from ExamsheetsA. You
    install network Monitor tools from a Windows Server 2003 product CD-ROM on a
    server named
    ExamsheetsB, which is on the same network segment as ExamsheetsA.
    You run network Monitor on ExamsheetsB. However, Network Monitor captures
    only network
    traffic that is sent to and from ExamsheetsB. You need to capture all
    network traffic that is sent to
    and from
    ExamsheetsA. What should you do?

    A. Install the Network Monitor driver on ExamsheetsA. Run Network Monitor
    ExamsheetsB to
    capture network traffic.
    B. Open Network Monitor on ExamsheetsB and create a capture filter to enable
    the capture of all
    protocols. Run Network Monitor to capture network traffic.
    C. Install Network Monitor Tools on ExamsheetsA. Run Network Monitor to
    capture network
    traffic.
    D. Open Network Monitor on ExamsheetsB and increase the capture buffer from
    1 MB to 20 MB
    in size. Run Network Monitor to capture network traffic.

    Darren, Apr 4, 2005

  2. Darren

    Kurt Guest

    The correct answer is "Z" - Install a REAL network sniffer like "ethereal".

    Kurt, Apr 4, 2005

  3. Darren

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Darren" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > I think A is the answer what do you guys think ??

    I think you're an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!! No one wants your braindump cheats
    here!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Apr 4, 2005
  4. You are correct. Tell cat what she's won.. Well she gets an all expenses
    paid trip to kick Darren square in the balls for being an a$$fusker.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 5, 2005
  5. Darren

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "Darren" <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> I think A is the answer what do you guys think ??
    >>

    > I think you're an a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r!! No one wants your braindump
    > cheats here!

    'Tis true! 'Tis true. He did does f.u.c.k.e.d some a$$. He sure did!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 6, 2005