    what do ya all think, can stupid women become MCSE's?

    Ya all take care now, ten four.

    Trucker 69ner
    Guest, Sep 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    <Trucker 69ner> wrote in message news:...
    > Well, like all women my little lady is as stupid as a Bear in hunting
    > season. So I was a thinking, well maybe she could become one of those high
    > earning MCSE's I keep hearing about, that a way she'd be able to cook my
    > dinner, clean the house, saw up my breeches and earn me some beer money.
    > So what do ya all think, can stupid women become MCSE's?
    >
    > Ya all take care now, ten four.
    >
    > Trucker 69ner

    One word: Paisley Skye
    FrisbeeĀ®, Sep 22, 2006

  3. Cm'on men,

    do't call the proud beauty stup!d
    Without love, life is meaningless
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    >> Well, like all women my little lady is as stupid as a Bear in hunting
    >> season. So I was a thinking, well maybe she could become one of those
    >> high earning MCSE's I keep hearing about, that a way she'd be able to
    >> cook my dinner, clean the house, saw up my breeches and earn me some beer
    >> money. So what do ya all think, can stupid women become MCSE's?
    >>
    >> Ya all take care now, ten four.
    >>
    >> Trucker 69ner

    > One word: Paisley Skye

    Never met the lady, boy. Does she make a good cuppa coffee in the morning?
    Guest, Sep 22, 2006
  5. "Trucker 69ner" wrote:

    > >> Well, like all women my little lady is as stupid as a Bear in hunting
    > >> season. So I was a thinking, well maybe she could become one of those
    > >> high earning MCSE's I keep hearing about, that a way she'd be able to
    > >> cook my dinner, clean the house, saw up my breeches and earn me some beer
    > >> money. So what do ya all think, can stupid women become MCSE's?
    > >>
    > >> Ya all take care now, ten four.
    > >>
    > >> Trucker 69ner

    > > One word: Paisley Skye

    It's two words duh! :)

    > Never met the lady, boy. Does she make a good cuppa coffee in the morning?

    The one who calls his lady stupid is already stupid himself. Only stupid
    man go out and find for himself a stupid woman ya hear.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    > Without love, life is meaningless

    Son, life's only meaningless if ya don't have a keg of beer and cable TV, go
    Cowboys, go!!!
    Guest, Sep 22, 2006
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    >> > One word: Paisley Skye

    > It's two words duh! :)
    >

    >> Never met the lady, boy. Does she make a good cuppa coffee in the
    >> morning?
    >>

    > The one who calls his lady stupid is already stupid himself. Only stupid
    > man go out and find for himself a stupid woman ya hear.

    You calling me stuid sizzy boy? In life you need two things, a good rig and
    women to fetch yer beers.
    Guest, Sep 22, 2006
  8. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    <Trucker 69ner> wrote in message news:...
    >> Without love, life is meaningless

    > Son, life's only meaningless if ya don't have a keg of beer and cable TV,
    > go Cowboys, go!!!

    Finally some entertainment. And I thought today was going to be dull. I hope
    LRM shows up soon.
    CBIC, Sep 22, 2006
  9. >
    > You calling me stuid sizzy boy? In life you need two things, a good rig and
    > women to fetch yer beers.

    Ha... haa..haaa... turn out you r even more stupidier than I thought.
    Still don't get it son. If you are smart enough, you would already find a
    woman to fetch ya beer. However, because you are stupidier than I initially
    thought, that's why you still can even find the stupid women who might fall
    for that crap. Peace out.
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  11. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > You calling me stuid sizzy boy? In life you need two things, a good
    > rig and women to fetch yer beers.

    Breaker!...Breaker...one-nine...

    ....look's like we got us a convoy!
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  12. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Xns98466CACDC55ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
    > As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> You calling me stuid sizzy boy? In life you need two things, a good
    >> rig and women to fetch yer beers.

    > Breaker!...Breaker...one-nine...
    >
    > ...look's like we got us a convoy!

    Duck, or you'll be talkin' out your a$$.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > <Trucker 69ner> wrote in message
    >>> Without love, life is meaningless

    >> Son, life's only meaningless if ya don't have a keg of beer and cable TV,
    >> go Cowboys, go!!!

    > Finally some entertainment. And I thought today was going to be dull. I
    > hope LRM shows up soon.

    I see it, but it would be like shinin' dear, only a coward shoots in those
    conditions. Too bad there really are people out there like this "troll".
    They seem to possess tremendous breeding ability.
    But thanks for thinking of me.
    LRM, Sep 22, 2006
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > I see it, but it would be like shinin' dear, only a coward shoots in those
    > conditions. Too bad there really are people out there like this "troll".
    > They seem to possess tremendous breeding ability.
    > But thanks for thinking of me.

    You are wise LRM but I was hopin' you'd give this one h3ll just 'cause it's
    been dull around here lately.
    CBIC, Sep 22, 2006
  15. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Duck, or you'll be talkin' out your a$$.

    You say the strangest things to me.

    *ducks*
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  16. Guest

    Xns98469D5152A3Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1?<<
    > As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> Duck, or you'll be talkin' out your a$$.

    > You say the strangest things to me.
    >
    > *ducks*

    Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a possum's
    pecker.
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >>> Duck, or you'll be talkin' out your a$$.

    >> You say the strangest things to me.
    >>
    >> *ducks*

    > Nobody, and I mean NOBODY makes Sheriff Buford T. Justice look like a
    > possum's pecker.

    ah so.
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  18. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <Trucker 69ner> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Son, life's only meaningless if ya don't have a keg of beer and cable

    TV,
    > >> go Cowboys, go!!!

    > > Finally some entertainment. And I thought today was going to be dull. I
    > > hope LRM shows up soon.
    > >

    > I see it, but it would be like shinin' dear, only a coward shoots in those
    > conditions. Too bad there really are people out there like this "troll".
    > They seem to possess tremendous breeding ability.
    > But thanks for thinking of me.

    Mental Note: Look for dumb people to breed with, the chances of success
    increase exponentially.
    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 22, 2006
  19. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    women belong in kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, preferably with man-child

    Consultant, Sep 26, 2006
  20. Guest

    LRM Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > women belong in kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, preferably with man-child

    I would like to invite you to ponder your man theory in my "comfy" chair.
    See Neil for details.
    LRM, Sep 26, 2006