    valid to use as my elective. As such, I meet the
    requirements for MCSA. The problem is that my transcript
    does not show MCSA.

    Craig Tompkins, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Craig Tompkins

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Craig Tompkins

    Phil Maceri Guest

    How was the mcdst? Did you have to do much studying for it? If so what did you use to study for it? I want to take the two exams for the mcdst but I really don't want to wait for the ms press books to come out. I already have windows xp and server 2003 MCPs.

    Phil Maceri, Feb 7, 2004
  4. I didn't study at all. I took them blind. I've been
    working hands on with NT/Win2K in a level 2/3 support
    role for over 5 years and XP pro at home. MCDST is
    really a help desk (level 1) Cert. I just took it for
    the elective credit.

    Craig

    Craig Tompkins, Feb 7, 2004
  5. Craig Tompkins, Feb 7, 2004
  6. Craig Tompkins

    Guest Guest

    If you really want to take the MCDST *now* then study
    material for 70-270 should take care of it. Plus have
    some knowledge of how to do things / what goes wrong in
    Internet Explorer, Office XP, Outlook, Outlook Express,
    how to install software, what to check when software
    (generic) doesn't work and a little file sharing stuff.

    Other then that the study material should be out later
    this year.

    Guest, Feb 7, 2004