  1. fokker

    fokker Guest

    Plz help

    fokker, Sep 2, 2003

  2. fokker

    Boomer.. Guest

    fokker said:

    Hard to read your subjest line.

    So I will put it in the bosy of the message, where it belongs.

    Hope fully someone will be along to help you shortly. :)

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003

  3. fokker

    Patrick Guest

    Plz help

    Patrick, Sep 2, 2003
  4. fokker

    HamMan Guest

    Try nero or 'easy' CD creator

    HamMan, Sep 2, 2003
  5. fokker

    paul s Guest

    On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 11:38:52 +0000, fokker wrote:

    > Plz help

    Probably because it's a game or something, and it needs the original
    copy-protected CD for verification.

    --
    Paul S
    - Never eat anything larger than your head -

    paul s, Sep 2, 2003