    get another welcome pack? or what!!!

    Am not greedy, I just like to be rewarded!

    thanks.

    SirReadAlot, Mar 2, 2004

  2. I don't think you get another welcome kit 'til you hit MCAD (or whatever
    your next cert is.)

    Brunswick Lowe, Mar 2, 2004

  3. >I don't think you get another welcome kit 'til you hit MCAD (or whatever
    >your next cert is.)

    No, but you get permission to photocopy the certificate as many times
    as you like (subject to international copyright laws)!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  4. SirReadAlot

    Eric Guest

    > > I don't think you get another welcome kit 'til you hit MCAD (or
    > > whatever your next cert is.)

    > No, but you get permission to photocopy the certificate as many times
    > as you like (subject to international copyright laws)!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I think the RIAA might try to sue you if you photocopy it. I'd
    recommend wearing gloves so you don't leave fingerprints.

    Eric, Mar 2, 2004
  5. >I think the RIAA might try to sue you if you photocopy it. I'd
    >recommend wearing gloves so you don't leave fingerprints.

    Sound advice.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 2, 2004
  6. SirReadAlot

    Ranjit Guest

    Give urself a pat on the back :)

    Ranjit, Mar 2, 2004
  7. SirReadAlot

    Grant Guest

    "Sound" advice, hey? ROFL

    Grant, Mar 4, 2004
  8. >"Sound" advice, hey? ROFL

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 4, 2004