What do I do with the attachmetns after Quickpar has checked them all to be good?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ddrr, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. ddrr

    ddrr Guest

    ddrr, Sep 1, 2003

  2. ddrr

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 1, 2003

  3. ddrr

    ddrr Guest

    I have downloaded some attachments that have both rars and pars.....so
    I installed a program called Quickpar. I clicked on the pars and they
    are all there and not needing repair. Now how do I change them into
    something useable, by that I mean a mp3. When I try and unrar it says
    I must find the file that ends in "00" and there isnt one in the
    download or the newsgroup. Any help will be appreciated.

    ddrr, Sep 2, 2003
  4. ddrr

    gangle Guest

    If the .00 rar is missing, then the pars should rebuild it.
    I don't know what else to say based on what you
    have said...except...do you have Winrar 3? If you have
    2.x, then that might be your problem.

    gangle, Sep 2, 2003
  5. ddrr

    Barry OGrady Guest