  1. A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, twat

    -----------------

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 17, 2007

  2. Cheekycharlie wrote:
    > A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, twat

    B) Some idiot that's obsessed with stalking someone

    C) Some idiot that needs to find a life

    D) Some idiot that hands out poor tech advice

    --
    Replied to for Evan's sake. Hey, I like the sound of that.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:28:30 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >B) Some idiot that's obsessed with stalking someone

    Hey I feel like Jodie Foster. Or Ronald Reagan. Or ... who knows. I've
    got a stalker.

    And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
    problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
    VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
    on his PC too.

    And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

    >Replied to for Evan's sake. Hey, I like the sound of that.

    Hey me too. I've got my own movie out in the theatres too.

    Let me know if he ever comes up with an original insult. I mean, the
    PRATT just never gets old.

    I'd come up with another name for him, but I can't think of a word
    that means 'dumb fucking lymey' that starts with a C..

    CluelessCharlie just doesn't do him justice.

    Evan Platt, Jul 17, 2007
  4. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:53:46 -0700, Evan Platt
    <> wrote:

    >And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
    >problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
    >VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
    >on his PC too.
    >
    >And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

    Oh my bad, actually I believe it started when I 'chastised' him (told
    him to reply to the group, not to my e-mail) when he e-mailed me.

    He stated my sig TELLS him to. Obviously not understanding the word
    "TO" in "TO REPLY VIA E-MAIL".

    Too bad my sig didn't say "To jump off a cliff...."

    Evan Platt, Jul 18, 2007
  5. Cheekycharlie

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:53:46 -0700, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>And to think all this started when Dipshit suggested to someone having
    >>problems with Outlook on XP, and Dipshit suggested the person install
    >>VISTA MAIL, and I asked him why not also install some Mac Applications
    >>on his PC too.
    >>
    >>And he's saying _I_ give bad advice. LOL.

    > Oh my bad, actually I believe it started when I 'chastised' him (told
    > him to reply to the group, not to my e-mail) when he e-mailed me.
    >
    > He stated my sig TELLS him to. Obviously not understanding the word
    > "TO" in "TO REPLY VIA E-MAIL".
    >
    > Too bad my sig didn't say "To jump off a cliff...."

    LOL! He is getting annoying.

    WhzzKdd, Jul 18, 2007
  6. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:20:40 +0100, Cheekycharlie wrote:

    > A) EVAN PRATT, ooops, twat
    >

    > -----------------
    > www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your
    > favorite newsgroups from home or on the road -----------------

    Stop acting like a lovesick tart.
    <aside> Big girl's blouse.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007.1 and Ubuntu 7.04

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2007
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
    THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 18, 2007
  8. Cheekycharlie wrote:
    > OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
    > THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!

    When I get the time maybe.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 18, 2007
  9. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:27:02 -0400, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >Cheekycharlie wrote:
    >> OOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS EVAN, ROGER AND AARDVARK, NOW, ISNT THIS NICE, A
    >> THREESOME...**** YOU ALL!!!

    >When I get the time maybe.

    Wow, it's basically MoronCharlie against the world.

    That should tell you something.

    Evan Platt, Jul 18, 2007
  10. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2007
  11. Blinky the Shark, Jul 19, 2007
  12. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:36:33 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 15:40:36 -0700, Evan Platt
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Wow, it's basically MoronCharlie against the world.
    >>>
    >>>That should tell you something.

    >> Odd. Even Google Groups seems to have killfiled the idiot.
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=cheekycharlie

    +24hoursupport.helpdesk&start=0&scoring=d&

    > Huh?

    I'll second that.

    Aardvark, Jul 19, 2007
  13. Cheekycharlie

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 19, 2007
  14. ahhh what a shame. just goes to show, that you arnt as technically minded as
    your 4000 posts (as YOU claim to have made) make you out to be..are you?

    -----------------
    -----------------

    Cheekycharlie, Jul 19, 2007
  15. Cheekycharlie

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:47:10 -0700, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On 19 Jul 2007 00:36:33 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Odd. Even Google Groups seems to have killfiled the idiot.
    >>>
    >>> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=cheekycharlie

    +24hoursupport.helpdesk&start=0&scoring=d&

    >>Huh?

    > His most recent posts^H^H^H^H^Hblabbering doesn't show in google groups.

    Oh yeah! I see what you mean now.:)

    You think GG archives ignore any posts that look like they were made by
    some spurned lovesick faggot?

    Aardvark, Jul 19, 2007