  1. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    Thanks
    who'sthat, Sep 20, 2007

  2. who'sthat

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat
    <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >Thanks

    They don't, unless you use some application to save them.

    Or are you maybe thinking they're put in your browsers cache /
    temporary internet files folder?
    Evan Platt, Sep 20, 2007

  3. who'sthat

    thanatoid Guest

    who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote in

    > Thanks

    If you use Opera, they will be in the profile\cache4 directory,
    usually with an alphanumeric Opera-style name and a .tmp or .swf
    extension. You will know them by their size or if you have a
    system which allows you to view file content, they will start
    with "FLV". You have to rename them, change the extension to
    ..flv and move them to some other directory (like YouTube videos)
    and use the free Riva FLV player to play them.

    There are other ways of doing it but this is the simplest. And
    if you don't use Opera, you should, because it is the best
    browser.

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria
    thanatoid, Sep 20, 2007
  4. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat
    <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >Thanks

    In IE
    who'sthat, Sep 20, 2007
  5. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:29:10 -0500, who'sthat
    <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat
    ><who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks

    >In IE

    I mean XP
    who'sthat, Sep 20, 2007
  6. who'sthat

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:29:10 -0500, who'sthat wrote:

    > On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat
    > <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks

    > In IE

    Add kiss to your yourtube video and you can download it directly. Wasn't
    this posted here just a few days ago?

    example: www.kissyoutube.com/jwefpw04r-9pok
    Meat Plow, Sep 20, 2007
  7. who'sthat

    Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:29:10 -0500, who'sthat wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat
    >> <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Thanks

    >> In IE

    >Add kiss to your yourtube video and you can download it directly. Wasn't
    >this posted here just a few days ago?
    >
    >example: www.kissyoutube.com/jwefpw04r-9pok

    It's changed since then, yesterday it didn't work at all, today your
    expected to download KISS.EXE

    --
    School Dayz
    http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg
  8. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:32:35 -0700, wrote:

    > Meat Plow <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 14:29:10 -0500, who'sthat wrote:

    >>> In IE

    >>Add kiss to your yourtube video and you can download it directly. Wasn't
    >>this posted here just a few days ago?
    >>
    >>example: www.kissyoutube.com/jwefpw04r-9pok

    >It's changed since then, yesterday it didn't work at all, today your
    >expected to download KISS.EXE

    I asked for the directory that the file is kept in on the HD, not a
    program.
    But thanks for trying.
    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  9. who'sthat

    Guest

    who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:32:35 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow <> wrote:

    >>>Add kiss to your yourtube video and you can download it directly. Wasn't
    >>>this posted here just a few days ago?
    >>>
    >>>example: www.kissyoutube.com/jwefpw04r-9pok

    >>It's changed since then, yesterday it didn't work at all, today your
    >>expected to download KISS.EXE

    >I asked for the directory that the file is kept in on the HD, not a
    >program.
    >But thanks for trying.

    Kiss let you download the file, it was a great service, the program is
    new.

    It's just harder to grab files from an IE cache - Opera is easiest, as
    it keeps the extension of the file.

    --
    School Dayz
    http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg
    , Sep 21, 2007
  10. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:22:17 -0700, wrote:

    > who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >>>It's changed since then, yesterday it didn't work at all, today your
    >>>expected to download KISS.EXE

    >>I asked for the directory that the file is kept in on the HD, not a
    >>program.
    >>But thanks for trying.

    >Kiss let you download the file, it was a great service, the program is
    >new.
    >
    >It's just harder to grab files from an IE cache - Opera is easiest, as
    >it keeps the extension of the file.

    What directory? It's not always YouTube that I find things on I like
    and this file doesn't work on other sites.
    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  11. who'sthat

    Guest

    who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >>It's just harder to grab files from an IE cache - Opera is easiest, as
    >>it keeps the extension of the file.

    >What directory? It's not always YouTube that I find things on I like
    >and this file doesn't work on other sites.

    IE? my temp directory is C:\temp to empty easier.
    Thru Control/internet options I have changed my IE cache to
    C:\temp\Temporary Internet Files

    emptying the temp directory takes the Temporary Internet Files dir
    which is recreated next time I use IE

    Makes it easier to dig thru the cache as well - all files go to the
    cache not just youtube files.

    I'm not going to run that KISS.EXE - I'm back to digging in the cache

    search for: Temporary Internet Files (in your profile)
    with IE or FF you find your files by the time or size.
    --
    School Dayz
    http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg
    , Sep 21, 2007
  12. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:50:04 -0700, wrote:

    > who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>>It's just harder to grab files from an IE cache - Opera is easiest, as
    >>>it keeps the extension of the file.

    >>What directory? It's not always YouTube that I find things on I like
    >>and this file doesn't work on other sites.

    >IE? my temp directory is C:\temp to empty easier.
    >Thru Control/internet options I have changed my IE cache to
    >C:\temp\Temporary Internet Files
    >
    >emptying the temp directory takes the Temporary Internet Files dir
    >which is recreated next time I use IE
    >
    >Makes it easier to dig thru the cache as well - all files go to the
    >cache not just youtube files.
    >
    >I'm not going to run that KISS.EXE - I'm back to digging in the cache
    >
    >search for: Temporary Internet Files (in your profile)
    >with IE or FF you find your files by the time or size.

    I don't have a Temporary Internet Files and I don't see any .flv
    either. Strange....I know I used to have one. A search for cache
    doesn't show one associated with Explorer or a tem file where it
    should be.
    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  13. who'sthat

    Guest

    who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >>search for: Temporary Internet Files (in your profile)
    >>with IE or FF you find your files by the time or size.

    >I don't have a Temporary Internet Files and I don't see any .flv
    >either. Strange....I know I used to have one. A search for cache
    >doesn't show one associated with Explorer or a tem file where it
    >should be.

    I figure the only reason were having this discussion is that you can't
    see all your files.

    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html#winxp
    --
    School Dayz
    http://nsharp.org/gallery/user-uploaded/65.jpg
    , Sep 21, 2007
  14. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:06:52 -0500, who'sthat
    <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >>>What directory? It's not always YouTube that I find things on I like
    >>>and this file doesn't work on other sites.

    >>IE? my temp directory is C:\temp to empty easier.
    >>Thru Control/internet options I have changed my IE cache to
    >>C:\temp\Temporary Internet Files
    >>
    >>emptying the temp directory takes the Temporary Internet Files dir
    >>which is recreated next time I use IE
    >>
    >>Makes it easier to dig thru the cache as well - all files go to the
    >>cache not just youtube files.
    >>
    >>I'm not going to run that KISS.EXE - I'm back to digging in the cache
    >>
    >>search for: Temporary Internet Files (in your profile)
    >>with IE or FF you find your files by the time or size.

    >I don't have a Temporary Internet Files and I don't see any .flv
    >either. Strange....I know I used to have one. A search for cache
    >doesn't show one associated with Explorer or a tem file where it
    >should be.

    Found it and them C:\Documents and Settings\Dad\Local
    Settings\Temporary Internet Files but strange that a search for
    "temporary Internet files" and ".flv" didn't show up.
    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  15. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:17:05 -0700, wrote:

    > who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>>search for: Temporary Internet Files (in your profile)
    >>>with IE or FF you find your files by the time or size.

    >>I don't have a Temporary Internet Files and I don't see any .flv
    >>either. Strange....I know I used to have one. A search for cache
    >>doesn't show one associated with Explorer or a tem file where it
    >>should be.

    >I figure the only reason were having this discussion is that you can't
    >see all your files.
    >
    >http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html#winxp

    Nah. I found that way to early..back in 3.1 and one day I decided I
    needed to find a little more room on my HD 40MB!!!! (and I had a 2nd
    25MB!!! I was loaded for bear!) so I deleted a few files I though
    unnecessary....like .com and .bat files.

    Every tried to start Windows 3.1 without your .com and .bat files?
    who'sthat, Sep 21, 2007
  16. who'sthat

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:

    >Thanks

    You don't need to know.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    I do not represent atheists or atheism
    Barry OGrady, Sep 30, 2007
  17. who'sthat

    who'sthat Guest

    On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:27:55 +1000, Barry OGrady
    <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 11:57:40 -0500, who'sthat <who'sthat@don'tknow.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks

    >You don't need to know.

    To late
    who'sthat, Sep 30, 2007
  18. who'sthat

    <> wrote:

    >http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    >I do not represent atheists or atheism

    By the way atheism makes a little sense as any other theism. That's
    why are Founding Fathers were deists.
    who'sthat, Sep 30, 2007
  19. who'sthat

    Alfred Guest

    On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:10:54 -0500, who'sthat <>
    wrote:

    >On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:27:55 +1000, Barry OGrady
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    >>I do not represent atheists or atheism

    >By the way atheism makes a little sense as any other theism. That's
    >why are Founding Fathers were deists.

    Atheist is a word made up by the deluded to describe those who don't
    share their delusions. If it wasn't for the existence of the deluded
    the word would not exist.
    Alfred, Sep 30, 2007
  20. who'sthat

    Guest

    Alfred <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:10:54 -0500, who'sthat <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:27:55 +1000, Barry OGrady
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    >>>I do not represent atheists or atheism

    >>By the way atheism makes a little sense as any other theism. That's
    >>why are Founding Fathers were deists.

    >Atheist is a word made up by the deluded to describe those who don't
    >share their delusions. If it wasn't for the existence of the deluded
    >the word would not exist.

    ATHEISM: A non-prophet organization.

    --

    http://entitea.com/images/fox.jpg