    photos) Any help?
    Thanks.
    Debbie
    Counselor4444, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Counselor4444

    per Guest

    "Counselor4444" <> skrev i meddelandet
    news:...
    > How do I figure out what camera provides the best color pictures?

    Visit the sites that have reviews and test pictures of the cameras you
    consider:
    http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html
    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/
    http://www.imaging-resource.com/DIGCAM01.HTM
    http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/
    Look for clarity and non-grainyness. Both for pictures taken in bright light
    as well as in faint light.
    See to that sharp contrasting color areas don't have artifacts alongside
    them.
    And remember that "vivid" may not always be a synonym to natural.
    /per
    per, Feb 10, 2004