    Please let me know what you have used.

    Thanks a lot,
    Chris Weatherford

    ChrisW, Apr 27, 2005

  2. I have been using a combination of several items:
    1) MS Press training kit (www.bookpool.com) for Windows 2003
    2) MS Press Training Kit for Exchange 2003
    3) PrepLogic (70-216...old)
    4) Transcenders (70-270...the new test formats for the Windows 2003 tests
    make the Transcender useless from what I hear).
    5) Taking the MCDST tests for the heck of it without studying much.

    Bob

    Bob Christian, May 2, 2005

  3. Oh, yeah...
    Forgot:
    VMWare Workstation and setting up a VMWare lab.

    Bob Christian, May 2, 2005