    the bottom of the screen. If I minimize FF the toolbar shows up. I have
    it set to "always be on top" but this fucking cat has outsmarted me
    again. At least she didn't shit in my pillow case this time.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Top Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 10:20:53 -0400, Rôgêr wrote:

    > She had to help me. Standing on the keyboard, growling at me, hissing
    > and spitting. Now Firefox no longer has menus and there's no toolbar at
    > the bottom of the screen. If I minimize FF the toolbar shows up. I have
    > it set to "always be on top" but this fucking cat has outsmarted me
    > again. At least she didn't shit in my pillow case this time.

    Better check your pillow case again. lol....
    Top

    Top, May 21, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Jerry Attic Guest

    Rôgêr <> said in

    > She had to help me. Standing on the keyboard, growling at me, hissing
    > and spitting. Now Firefox no longer has menus and there's no toolbar at
    > the bottom of the screen. If I minimize FF the toolbar shows up. I have
    > it set to "always be on top" but this fucking cat has outsmarted me
    > again. At least she didn't shit in my pillow case this time.

    That sounds like one mad pussy cat. Made some Xanax would help. At least
    she didn't puke on anything.......yet.

    Jerry

    Jerry Attic, May 21, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Frosty Guest

    On Mon, 21 May 2007 10:20:53 -0400 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk Rôgêr
    <>, intended to write something intelligible, but
    instead wrote :

    >She had to help me. Standing on the keyboard, growling at me, hissing
    >and spitting. Now Firefox no longer has menus and there's no toolbar at
    >the bottom of the screen. If I minimize FF the toolbar shows up. I have
    >it set to "always be on top" but this fucking cat has outsmarted me
    >again. At least she didn't shit in my pillow case this time.

    I know you won't believe this...

    http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/

    Frosty, May 22, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    phrogee Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > She had to help me. Standing on the keyboard, growling at me, hissing and
    > spitting. Now Firefox no longer has menus and there's no toolbar at the
    > bottom of the screen. If I minimize FF the toolbar shows up. I have it set
    > to "always be on top" but this fucking cat has outsmarted me again. At
    > least she didn't shit in my pillow case this time.

    Take the meth pipe away from your cat and poor the sand out of your pillow.
    Problems solved!

    --
    phrogee

    phrogee, May 22, 2007