What did BigAl do today (12-26-05)?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigal, Dec 27, 2005.

1. bigal

bigal

Welcome gentlemen to a new series of informative topics. Periodically, BigAl will post some pictures of his daily activity to show you that he does more than ride Harleys and drink espresso. Today, the day following Christmas 2005, we have some pictures taken at the National Zoo in Washington DC USA. We visited this place specifically to see the baby Panda bear. He was sleeping in his little tub, so we didn't see his face. However, his parents were enjoying the brisk weather and we got plenty of good pictures there. You can also see BigAl with the father unit of BigAl's spousal unit.

In case you can't tell the Panda Bear's parents apart, the female is in the bottom two pictures, and the male is in the middle, next to the baby picture.:wavey:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

bigal, Dec 27, 2005
    1. Advertising

2. bigal

unholy

Looks you had more fun then me..

i Just sat at a seat and listened to my parents talking, and my sister rambling about someone named "kara", so now we tease her about kara, and say stuff like, "Why dont you get kara to do that", "Would you like to save that for kara"

The most enjoyable thing would be going in a skyline, but you know how shit they are. Plus with my dad driving were not even going to hit top speed or for that fact 100km/hr :|

unholy, Dec 27, 2005
    1. Advertising

3. bigal

bigal

Oh oh....

...I did something to mess up my WinXP 64-bit system. I was running a new version of Spy Sweeper, and it was trying to remove a rootkit-type of virus, but it got hung. So I killed off Spy Sweeper and rebooted. When I get the logon screen, my mouse is fine, but as soon as I try to type something, the system freezes. I've rebooted many times, shut down, booted into safe mode with F8 (the keyboard works until you get to the Windows logon screen), but I can't get past the logon screen requesting my password. Any time I try to type it just locks.

Crap. Maybe it's time to get rid of this beta anyway. I might just go back to the 32-bit version and get my wireless connnection working like it should have been working.:booty:

bigal, Dec 27, 2005
  4. bigal

XhArD

Yeah, you do that. I spent my day piss bored and regretting waking up :( The highlight so far is watching Wolf Creek, which I downloaded last night. Then I had to go to work for 4 hours, in 36 degree (celsius) heat and about 80% humidity. You know how much that sucks?

XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  5. bigal

The Modfather

I woke up, sat around and did nothing, ordered dinner, watched Monday Night Raw, ate dinner, came down here, finished a review for Think, played some Gun, went on Ebaum's World and did stupid shit there, came here. That's my day, fun huh?

Tomorrow I might give the dog a bath, or I might not, might go visit my dad or something, who knows? Or I might just vegitate.

Oh yeah, I forgot, before dinner and Raw we watched the 40 year old virgin. That was funny.

Hmm, nice marsupials Al...

The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  6. bigal

bigal

Too bad...

...we didn't get to see the little guys face!

You know, I had another screwup last night. At 1AM this morning, I realized that I had two bills that were due today. I went to sleep wondering how I was going to explain this to my spousal unit, but I figured it was a sign that I should go into the world of on-line banking. So this morning I got up and signed up for on-line banking, and paid those two bills. I also had another one due tomorrow (that I also paid electronically today) that charged me $15 for rush processing, which they say is necessary if you can't wait two days to have your payment processed. I got screwed by them, as I could only wait one day. The two bills that were due today had no fees like that. You can guess who will get my business in the future!:hmm2:

bigal, Dec 27, 2005
  7. bigal

unholy

hehe the 40 year old virgin is funny.. man hes such a bogan with his plastic mold :p

Looks like Big Al moved into the dangerous field of the internet with his mula :) lets hope no one screws his bank royally :|

unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  8. bigal

The Modfather

Yeah, it sure is dangerous to do any type of stuff with your money online like that.

I know how you could have seen its face. Jump the fence and poke it with a big stick then run like hell before you get mauled by momma. :)

The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  9. bigal

unholy

lol, u would be mauled and torn once u entered the fence :p

unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  10. bigal

The Modfather

Not me, I'm bigger than any ol' Panda. :)

The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
    1. Advertising