    [​IMG][​IMG]

    bigal, Dec 27, 2005

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Looks you had more fun then me..

    i Just sat at a seat and listened to my parents talking, and my sister rambling about someone named "kara", so now we tease her about kara, and say stuff like, "Why dont you get kara to do that", "Would you like to save that for kara"

    The most enjoyable thing would be going in a skyline, but you know how shit they are. Plus with my dad driving were not even going to hit top speed or for that fact 100km/hr :|

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh oh....

    ...I did something to mess up my WinXP 64-bit system. I was running a new version of Spy Sweeper, and it was trying to remove a rootkit-type of virus, but it got hung. So I killed off Spy Sweeper and rebooted. When I get the logon screen, my mouse is fine, but as soon as I try to type something, the system freezes. I've rebooted many times, shut down, booted into safe mode with F8 (the keyboard works until you get to the Windows logon screen), but I can't get past the logon screen requesting my password. Any time I try to type it just locks.

    Crap. Maybe it's time to get rid of this beta anyway. I might just go back to the 32-bit version and get my wireless connnection working like it should have been working.:booty:

    bigal, Dec 27, 2005
  4. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, you do that. I spent my day piss bored and regretting waking up :( The highlight so far is watching Wolf Creek, which I downloaded last night. Then I had to go to work for 4 hours, in 36 degree (celsius) heat and about 80% humidity. You know how much that sucks?

    XhArD, Dec 27, 2005
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I woke up, sat around and did nothing, ordered dinner, watched Monday Night Raw, ate dinner, came down here, finished a review for Think, played some Gun, went on Ebaum's World and did stupid shit there, came here. That's my day, fun huh?

    Tomorrow I might give the dog a bath, or I might not, might go visit my dad or something, who knows? Or I might just vegitate.

    Oh yeah, I forgot, before dinner and Raw we watched the 40 year old virgin. That was funny.

    Hmm, nice marsupials Al...

    The Modfather, Dec 27, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Too bad...

    ...we didn't get to see the little guys face!

    You know, I had another screwup last night. At 1AM this morning, I realized that I had two bills that were due today. I went to sleep wondering how I was going to explain this to my spousal unit, but I figured it was a sign that I should go into the world of on-line banking. So this morning I got up and signed up for on-line banking, and paid those two bills. I also had another one due tomorrow (that I also paid electronically today) that charged me $15 for rush processing, which they say is necessary if you can't wait two days to have your payment processed. I got screwed by them, as I could only wait one day. The two bills that were due today had no fees like that. You can guess who will get my business in the future!:hmm2:

    bigal, Dec 27, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe the 40 year old virgin is funny.. man hes such a bogan with his plastic mold :p

    Looks like Big Al moved into the dangerous field of the internet with his mula :) lets hope no one screws his bank royally :|

    unholy, Dec 27, 2005
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, it sure is dangerous to do any type of stuff with your money online like that.

    I know how you could have seen its face. Jump the fence and poke it with a big stick then run like hell before you get mauled by momma. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 28, 2005
  9. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, u would be mauled and torn once u entered the fence :p

    unholy, Dec 30, 2005
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Not me, I'm bigger than any ol' Panda. :)

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005