    be so kind as to tell me what device - and software -
    is used in this manner.

    Thank you.

    John, Jun 9, 2004

  2. John

    Dominic Guest

    John wrote:
    > Thios afternoon I saw on television, a guy editing
    > a photograph using a computer and what looked
    > like a drawing pad with pen attached.
    >
    > I haven't seen anything like this before. Would you
    > be so kind as to tell me what device - and software -
    > is used in this manner.

    Graphics tablet. Has a few other names too.

    See...
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q="graphics tablet"
    ....for information.

    They control the mouse cursor, so they can be supported by any software
    really, but mainly used in graphic design (obviously).

    Hope this helps.

    Dominic

    Dominic, Jun 9, 2004

  3. John

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Thios afternoon I saw on television, a guy editing
    > a photograph using a computer and what looked
    > like a drawing pad with pen attached.
    >
    > I haven't seen anything like this before. Would you
    > be so kind as to tell me what device - and software -
    > is used in this manner.
    >
    > Thank you.

    here's a more up to date graphics tablet

    http://www.wacom.com/lcdtablets/images/Cintiq_144x144.gif

    the ones i used didn't have images on the tablet.

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Jun 10, 2004
  4. John

    John Guest

    My thanks to those who helped and advised.
    John

    John, Jun 10, 2004