    will they give me some sort of a login?

    also do you get a printout of your result at the end of the exam?

    thanks & seasons greetings
    xamman, Dec 7, 2006

  2. xamman

    Blackmetal Guest

    if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give
    you, you can register in microsoft mcp site.

    Blackmetal, Dec 7, 2006

  3. xamman

    xamman Guest

    > if is your first exam, with the results report that the Center will give you

    do the test centre people print this out after the exam is over or do i
    have to print it out on the exam computer when the result appears on
    the screen?

    should i ask for a printer to be connected to the exam computer before
    i start the exam?

    thanks
    xamman, Dec 7, 2006
  4. xamman

    Blackmetal Guest

    When you finish your exam session, the people at the testing center will
    have ready for you that report. You don't have to do nothing else.

    good luck!

    Blackmetal, Dec 8, 2006
  5. xamman

    xamman Guest

    so when i see the result i dont have to save it somewhere or print it
    outmyself?

    xamman, Dec 9, 2006
  6. xamman

    xamman Guest

    if i get a pass for this first MCP exam and will be given the
    printout, can i login to the MCP site to see the transcript online
    that same day?

    or do you have to wait a few days before you can log in? does the
    printout contain the access code mentioned below, or does the code
    arrive by email?is the email sent as soon as i finish the exam?

    thx

    Enter your MCP ID and the access code that you received through
    e-mail.....
    ....Access codes are now provided to you after you pass an initial MCP
    exam and are good for a maximum of seven days.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/passport/instructions_a.asp
    xamman, Dec 11, 2006
  7. xamman

    Blackmetal Guest

    1. When you finish your exam, the report is printed automatically for you at
    the testing center. Just walk out the test room and they will give you that
    report. You don't have to do nothing else.

    2. On the report, you will see your candidate ID given by the Testing
    Center. You will use this information to register on the MCP site. Don't
    expect results by email or by postal mail because you will not receive them.
    This report has the necessary information for you to register.

    Blackmetal, Dec 11, 2006
  8. xamman

    xamman Guest

    many thanks Blackmetal for all your replies to my questions here.

    merry christmas

    xamman, Dec 11, 2006