    Ide - CD-r
    or
    Ide - DVDr

    Paul Ansell, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Paul Ansell

    Nik Schlein Guest

    Unless I am not understanding your question. This is a pretty simple one. Go
    for the DVDr because you most likely can burn CDr stuff as well. If you are
    trying to do drive to drive transfer/copies, DON'T I've had nothing but bad
    luck and Coffee cup coasters come out of it. A single DVD R-RW +- would be
    fine.

    Nik Schlein, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Paul Ansell

    old john Guest

    dvdrw..1 device does it all and only draws 1 lot
    of current from your power supply..J

    old john, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Paul Ansell

    Paul Ansell Guest

    "old john" <> wrote in message
    > dvdrw..1 device does it all and only draws 1 lot
    > of current from your power supply..J
    >
    > "Paul Ansell" <> wrote in message
    >> Building computer what combination for Ide - cd-r - dvdr
    >>
    >> Ide - CD-r
    >> or
    >> Ide - DVDr

    Thanks to both of you

    Paul Ansell, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Paul Ansell

    The One Guest

    > dvdrw..1 device does it all and only draws 1 lot
    > of current from your power supply..J

    As Kandickhead Man would say:

    "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

    The One, Mar 7, 2005
  6. Paul Ansell

    The One Guest

    > Building computer what combination for Ide - cd-r - dvdr
    >
    > Ide - CD-r
    > or
    > Ide - DVDr

    Id go for the CD-r personally