    What certification shoud I start with?

    what books are helpful?

    Thanks

    David Sherman, Apr 16, 2007

  2. David Sherman

    kemp Guest

    David Sherman <> wrote in
    news::

    > I want to start a certicifcation program for myself.

    Now that is wonderful

    > What certification shoud I start with?

    GED?

    > what books are helpful?

    I happen to like "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.

    > Thanks

    You are quite welcome.

    PS: If you desire a serious answer, you will have to figure out what it is
    you want to do in the IT industry. As of right now you have not mentioned
    whether you even know where the power button is, what job you want to get,
    or anything at all for that matter.

    kemp, Apr 16, 2007

  3. "kemp" <> wrote in message

    > David Sherman <> wrote in
    >
    > > I want to start a certicifcation program for myself.

    > Now that is wonderful
    >
    > > What certification shoud I start with?

    > GED?
    >
    > > what books are helpful?

    > I happen to like "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.
    >
    > > Thanks

    > You are quite welcome.

    I do not normally chime in on posts like this, but that was comedy!
    Serious do as Kemp suggested and reformulate your questions after doing
    some research for yourself.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 16, 2007
  4. I personally like the GED part espically since I don't see the need
    for a GED to pass a test.

    David Sherman, Apr 16, 2007
  5. David Sherman

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day David Sherman <> did cause the

    > I want to start a certicifcation program for myself.
    > What certification shoud I start with?
    > what books are helpful?

    Certification in what, exactly. Keep in mind that most MS certifications
    are designed for experienced IT professionals. Check the MS website for
    more details.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL