    I have XP with SP 2.

    Thanks
    Tom
    ToMh, Apr 28, 2005

  2. Try to turn off all the firewalls, including windows XP. Any pop blocker ,
    including windows xp. If behind the router, bypass the router. Try to type
    IP address of this site in browser 66.242.160.105. Try to ping from dos
    prompt by url and also IP.
    Muhammad

    Muhammad Khan, Apr 29, 2005

  3. ToMh

    ToMh Guest

    "Muhammad Khan" <m.khan NoSpam @ NoSpam comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Try to turn off all the firewalls, including windows XP. Any pop blocker
    > ,
    > including windows xp. If behind the router, bypass the router. Try to
    > type
    > IP address of this site in browser 66.242.160.105. Try to ping from dos
    > prompt by url and also IP.
    > Muhammad

    Thanks, I tried all that expect the ping. How do you find out the IP
    address for a website?

    -Tom

    ToMh, Apr 29, 2005
  4. ToMh

    K-CSC Guest

    "ToMh" <> wrote in message

    > "Muhammad Khan" <m.khan NoSpam @ NoSpam comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> Try to turn off all the firewalls, including windows XP. Any pop blocker
    >> ,
    >> including windows xp. If behind the router, bypass the router. Try to
    >> type
    >> IP address of this site in browser 66.242.160.105. Try to ping from dos
    >> prompt by url and also IP.
    >> Muhammad
    >>

    > Thanks, I tried all that expect the ping. How do you find out the IP
    > address for a website?

    ping www.micorsoft.com

    K-CSC :)
    K-CSC, Apr 29, 2005
  5. ToMh

    ToMh Guest

    "K-CSC" <> wrote in message

    > "ToMh" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Muhammad Khan" <m.khan NoSpam @ NoSpam comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> Try to turn off all the firewalls, including windows XP. Any pop
    >>> blocker ,
    >>> including windows xp. If behind the router, bypass the router. Try to
    >>> type
    >>> IP address of this site in browser 66.242.160.105. Try to ping from dos
    >>> prompt by url and also IP.
    >>> Muhammad
    >>>

    >> Thanks, I tried all that expect the ping. How do you find out the IP
    >> address for a website?
    >>

    > ping www.micorsoft.com
    >
    > K-CSC :)

    Gee, that was too obvious :)

    ToMh, Apr 29, 2005
  6. ToMh

    WebWalker Guest

    Try another Internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox?

    --
    WebWalker
    WebWalker, Apr 30, 2005
  7. 66.242.160.105 is the address of this site

    Muhammad Khan, Apr 30, 2005
  8. ToMh

    ToMh Guest

    "WebWalker" <> wrote in message
    > Try another Internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox?
    >
    > --
    > WebWalker

    Tried IE and Firefox would can't find the site.
    ToMh, May 2, 2005
  9. ToMh

    > 66.242.160.105 is the address of this site

    Thanks, I tried that and the url, neither could connect.

    ToMh, May 2, 2005