what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael Bower, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.

    what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    Michael Bower, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Michael Bower wrote:
    > Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.
    >
    > what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    Anything or everything can be turned off in msconfig. You may not get
    programs running as usual, but they can be turned back on individually.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Michael Bower

    Trent SC Guest

    "Michael Bower" <> wrote in message
    > Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
    > machinf.
    >
    > what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    Have a look here for a comprehensive searchable database:
    http://www.sysinfo.org/startuplist.php

    Trent SC, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Michael Bower

    Bill Hanna Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:59:09 GMT, While running hot, "Michael Bower"
    <> posted:
    ..
    >Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting machinf.
    >
    >what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    Turn off what you understand and for the ones that you do not know what
    they are, just google to see what it is.
    --
    Bill

    To sleep- perchance to dream of puppies.

    -- WT Hanna ---

    Bill Hanna, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Michael Bower

    ellis_jay Guest

    Michael Bower wrote:
    > Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
    > machinf.
    >
    > what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    MSCONFIG is the only thing you spelled right. You have not consumed enough
    gin. Try again.

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Michael Bower

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    ellis_jay spewed forth:
    > Michael Bower wrote:
    >> Pleasr let me know whay [rograms can be turned off without afecting
    >> machinf.
    >>
    >> what can I turn off in MSCONFIG

    > MSCONFIG is the only thing you spelled right. You have not consumed
    > enough gin. Try again.

    Know what's funny? I didn't even notice. I've gotten so used to the crap
    posted here that I can read it just as if it were English or something.

    --
    I always finish what I sta

    Toolman Tim, Jun 12, 2006
  7. Michael Bower