what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=, Nov 7, 2006.

  1. what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=, Nov 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...
    > what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    Yes.

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:15:09 -0500, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

    >> what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    > Yes.

    <fx ="Vinnie Barbarino">

    What?

    Where?

    </fx>

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    kpg Guest

    As =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?= once said in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    There is no time like the present.

    kp "capenter diago" g

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > kp "capenter diago" g

    The diagnostic program is a carpenter?

    Frisbee®, Nov 7, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> kp "capenter diago" g

    > The diagnostic program is a carpenter?

    no low contender

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    Lasher Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98749D0459A42ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>> kp "capenter diago" g

    >> The diagnostic program is a carpenter?

    > no low contender

    Let it be known that I personally hate Internet Explorer 7.0. This POS
    works off only one port the entire time....And you have to re-install it
    on each account, regardless if an Admin installed it or not. Just
    waiting for the security flaws to take strike now. Stupid phishing
    filter.

    --
    -Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    Lasher, Nov 8, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > what can I start Network ( windows 2000 ) setup and administration ?

    > Yes.

    I'm sure the wizard pops up when you boot the box, and automagically
    does everything for you?!!??? who needs an MCSE for that?

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    LoopBack Guest

    Lasher wrote:
    > kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98749D0459A42ipostthereforeiam@
    > 207.46.248.16:
    >
    > > As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    > >
    > >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> The diagnostic program is a carpenter?

    > > no low contender

    > Let it be known that I personally hate Internet Explorer 7.0. This POS
    > works off only one port the entire time....And you have to re-install it
    > on each account, regardless if an Admin installed it or not. Just
    > waiting for the security flaws to take strike now. Stupid phishing
    > filter.
    >
    > --
    > -Lasher
    > MCNGP #50
    > www.mcngp.com > all

    IE7 > Whats the deal with all this upgrading? I like netscape 4. Still
    works for me. ;-)

    IE7 > just bugs me too.

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    Jtyc Guest

    *waves his hand in front of the monitor chanting "IE 7 is the browser you
    were looking for"*

    *"Move along"*

    Jtyc, Nov 8, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > *waves his hand in front of the monitor chanting "IE 7 is the browser you
    > were looking for"*
    >
    > *"Move along"*

    I can no longer view youtube after installing IE7

    It says java script is turned off, so I checked intarweb settings, and NO
    THEY ARE RONG!

    It says then shirley you need an update of macromedia flash!

    So I clicks on the link and installs the update.

    NO THEY ARE RONG AGAIN!

    THEY JUST DON'T WANT ME WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS!

    IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?YmV3b3JnQGhvdG1haWwuY29t?=

    LoopBack Guest

    On Nov 8, 3:54 pm, "Frisbee®" <> wrote:
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in messagenews:...
    >
    > > *waves his hand in front of the monitor chanting "IE 7 is the browser you
    > > were looking for"*

    > > *"Move along"*I can no longer view youtube after installing IE7

    > It says java script is turned off, so I checked intarweb settings, and NO
    > THEY ARE RONG!
    >
    > It says then shirley you need an update of macromedia flash!
    >
    > So I clicks on the link and installs the update.
    >
    > NO THEY ARE RONG AGAIN!
    >
    > THEY JUST DON'T WANT ME WATCHING YOUTUBE VIDEOS!
    >
    > IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELLS YA!

    I had ed zachery the zam problum. I inztalled 'FlashPlayer Plus' u can
    find it on download.com.

    All of a sudden 'Adobe' flash player comezs to life. Weird huh!?!?

    LoopBack, Nov 9, 2006