    Hi to all, I was thinking of taking MCDST & would like to
    know what are the books avilable to study & any tips?
    Thanks in advance

    Louise, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Louise

    Rily Guest

    I had the same question. It's my understanding there are
    not books currently...is this true?

    RILY

    Rily, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Louise

    T Guest

    The books are not currently avail. The ExamCrams are
    coming out May 27th.

    T, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Until study texts are available, I would recommend the Microsoft
    Resource kits.

    For the 70-271: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Resource Kit Second
    Edition
    For the 70-272: Microsoft Office 2003 Resource Kit

    Ron Carswell MCDST, Apr 23, 2004
  5. The books for the MCDST come out mid to late May. Stay
    away from the fly-by-night Web sites that offer instant
    success in passing both exams. Good luck

    Frank Najdzion, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Louise

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the advise. Other than books is there any
    alternatives to prepare for the exams?

    Thanks in advance for the advise.

    Guest, Apr 28, 2004
  7. Louise

    robert Guest

    I am currently taking the MOC 2261 and will be attending
    the 2262 course next week. So far the material in the
    2261 is very informative and helpful. I have a couple of
    people who have been doing help desk duties for some time
    and they wish they would have had the class sooner, and
    say this is going to help them despite the experience they
    already have. I have also found such material as test out
    CBTs useful and am using them to study as well.

    robert, Apr 28, 2004