  1. can anybody tell me where i can find a good book
    of the actual exams 220 231 220 232 ????
    -Thanks
    Hector Quiles, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Hector Quiles

    MartyM Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:16:14 -0400, "Hector Quiles "
    <> wrote:

    >can anybody tell me where i can find a good book
    >of the actual exams 220 231 220 232 ????
    >-Thanks

    I used Que A+ Fourth Edition by Brooks, ISBN 0789728443, comes with
    Prep Logic exam software. I read the book, took as many practice tests
    as I could find and scored 900 and 865 on the tests.

    MartyM
    any junk email sent to my address constitutes permission
    to use the sender's computer for any purpose I desire.
    MartyM, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Hector Quiles

    Frederic Guest

    ExamInsight For CompTIA A+ Core Hardware Exam 220-231

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/102-5493104-0263364?v=glance&s=books

    ExamInsight For CompTIA A+ Operating System Technology Exam 220-232

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_1/102-5493104-0263364?v=glance&s=books

    --
    Frederic
    http://fredsfastcram.netfirms.com