    MCDST 70-272 Exam Cram 2

    Thanks for the advice.
    Good luck to all

    Corey, Jul 30, 2004

  2. Corey

    Mark Guest

    Exam Cram if you have experience...the MS Press book if you don't.

    --
    Mark
    MCSA, CNA, A+, Net+, iNet+, Server+

    Mark, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Corey

    dwayne Guest

    go with the exams cram it better i am using it now it good

    dwayne, Aug 9, 2004
  4. Corey

    Merlin Guest

    The Microsoft materials will always be better. The Exam
    Cram book has a little over 100 practice questions. The MS
    Kit has over 300! and at 800 pages or more it beats the
    Exam Cram easily. Of course, the price is much higher for
    the MS kit.

    Good luck!

    Merlin, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Corey

    Guest Guest

    Exam cram - the give you just the information you need to
    pass the exam. MS books are good as reference, but for
    studying for the cert, Exam Cram is the way to go.

    Guest, Aug 13, 2004