    Does any one can tell me what is best book can be used ?

    Thank you.

    Bai
    Bai, Mar 23, 2005

  2. Bai

    Sudar Guest

    I am currently using MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
    Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C#
    ..NET from Microsoft (ISBN 0-7356-1584-5) for 70-315. I personally feel
    that this book is more than enough for the exam.

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Mar 24, 2005

  3. You can also take some microsoft skills assessments as
    practice tests at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/default.asp.
    There is also an assessment support site at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Both of these sites are free. Now nice is that!

    AssessmentTestsFree, Mar 24, 2005