    I want to order some more in bulk from somewhere and figured maybe someone
    could tell me some I should check out that have a good deal.

    Thanks for the help!

    TheLeiterSideYGB, Jan 12, 2004

  2. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Shadowhawk Guest

    My Friend has a Plextor drive, and has had no problems with Memorex, and TDK.
    Wal-mart has the 5 pack with cases for $9.88 of the memorex, and the 25 pack
    on a spindle for 26.99.

    Later,
    Shaun!
    --------

    Check out my Homepage
    http://Shadowhawk27.tripod.com/

    delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    Shadowhawk, Jan 12, 2004

  3. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Philby© Guest

    "Shadowhawk" <> wrote in message
    > My Friend has a Plextor drive, and has had no problems with Memorex, and

    TDK.
    > Wal-mart has the 5 pack with cases for $9.88 of the memorex, and the 25

    pack
    > on a spindle for 26.99.
    >
    > Later,
    > Shaun!
    > --------
    >
    > Check out my Homepage
    > http://Shadowhawk27.tripod.com/
    >
    > delete Nospam from e-mail to reply!

    I have had problems with some TDK gold discs.

    Philby

    Philby©, Jan 12, 2004
  4. TheLeiterSideYGB

    Nuhl Guest

    On 12 Jan 2004 01:38:49 GMT,
    (TheLeiterSideYGB) wrote:

    >I just got one from Best Buy last week and have been using fuji film well, but
    >I want to order some more in bulk from somewhere and figured maybe someone
    >could tell me some I should check out that have a good deal.
    >
    >Thanks for the help!

    Memorex +R 4X disks burn consistently at 8X. Currently on sale at
    Best Buy for $50 for a 50 pack.

    Or at newegg,com Arita 4X +R Ritek disks (same manufacturer code as
    the Memorex, RICOHJPNR01) 100 pack for $94 shipped.

    Nuhl, Jan 12, 2004