    there is 271,272, and 299

    are there any other upcomming betas soon

    triple-x

    triple-x, Nov 15, 2003

  2. triple-x

    isles1 Guest

    Probably not. 299 is the last of the new Server 2003 exams.

    So unless MS announces another cert. track or revamps an existing exam
    I would not expect to see anything until early next year

    isles

    isles1, Nov 16, 2003

  3. triple-x

    Waite, James Guest

    You don't think we'll see a beta for 70-281, Planning, Deploying and
    Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution before the end of the
    year?

    Waite, James, Nov 16, 2003
  4. triple-x

    rshullic Guest

    Exam News
    Exam 70-281 is in development. It is expected to be released in it
    beta version in December 2003

    rshulli

    rshullic, Nov 16, 2003
  5. Perhaps you're already aware of this info regarding beta
    exams and receiving invites, but thought I'd pass it
    along just in case:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/status/beta.as

    Best regards,

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]