What are your top 5 search engines?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, May 2, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hi!

    I just wondered what your top 5 favourite search engines are at the
    moment? Which do you think are the best and biggest?

    I really like the A9 search engine as an alternative to Google. I
    still think Google is one of the best though.

    I also still like Altavista and Yahoo, but I preferred the old look of
    Altavista with the mountains image and the yellow and blue colour.
    That's purely aesthetic though, it is still a good engine.

    In the past I have always been lazy and just gone to google whenever I
    needed to search for anything instead of checking some of the other
    search engines out as well.

    I'd say I still probably use Google the most, but I am getting in the
    habit of also using others too.

    John
    John, May 2, 2005

  2. "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I just wondered what your top 5 favourite search engines are at the
    > moment? Which do you think are the best and biggest?
    >
    > I really like the A9 search engine as an alternative to Google. I
    > still think Google is one of the best though.
    >
    > I also still like Altavista and Yahoo, but I preferred the old look of
    > Altavista with

    >SNIP<

    What's your favourite kind of humming noise there, John?

    **SS**
    secret squiddle, May 2, 2005