    Messages:
    32
    tom petty...free falling
    HackaX0rus, Jul 4, 2005

  2. HackaX0rus

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    mylist.m3u
    WINAMP PWNS :D
    unholy, Jul 4, 2005

  3. HackaX0rus

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Nice new music thread, HackaX0rus.
    I'm currently listening to a nice DUB music cover to the well known Pink Floyd hit "Dark Side of the Moon".
    It is called "Dub Side Of The Moon". Very Recommended, when talking on Pink Floyd, I always prefer the original. :)
    zachig, Jul 4, 2005
  4. HackaX0rus

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Listening to Natural Life by Breaking Benjamin, gonna see them in concert very soon.
    ww_crimson, Jul 4, 2005
  5. HackaX0rus

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Sorry, but this thread is too easy to spam with.
    Silverstrand, Jul 4, 2005