    to use the self paced methods cause the books cost alot/.
    I also wish to know what i have to do with respect to time
    how long i will take to get MCSA?

    Roice Allan, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Roice Allan

    Guest Guest

    were are you

    us

    Guest, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Roice Allan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Roice Allan" <> wrote
    <inquiry snipped>

    All of your questions can be answered by the great oracle,
    www.microsoft.com.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Nov 3, 2004
  4. Roice Allan

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 3, 2004 at 5:11am "Roice Allan" blathered:

    > Hi.. I wish to get the advantages and drawbacks between
    > MCSA and MCSE certification. Why is it expensive for us
    > developing countries to get a certification? our standard
    > of living is too low for us to pay for books and get the
    > examination. Moreover, it is just almost impossible for us
    > to use the self paced methods cause the books cost alot/.
    > I also wish to know what i have to do with respect to time
    > how long i will take to get MCSA?

    Boo hoo hoo.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Roice Allan

    Steve Guest

    You have to fly to Redmond, Washington and ask for Bill Gates. Then you have
    to suck his wee-wee in front of all his co-workers and employees then you get
    your MCSE
    Hope that helps.

    Steve, Nov 4, 2004