    Attend.

    Naseef
    MCSE
    pmnaseef, Mar 17, 2007

  2. pmnaseef

    Marek Chmel Guest

    Hi,

    i would go through 296 - so you will get MCSE: 2003 and 284 for messaging.

    Marek

    Marek Chmel, Mar 17, 2007

  3. (for MCSE 70.292-70.296)
    (for MCSA+M 70.284)
    ( for MCSE+M 70.284,70.285)

    --
    Birol AYDUGAN
    MCSE+S+M MCDBA /2003

    Birol AYDUGAN, Mar 17, 2007
  4. pmnaseef

    Blackmetal Guest

    have you done your research already? how did you become MCSE?

    Blackmetal, Mar 19, 2007
  5. pmnaseef

    pmnaseef Guest

    What Did you mean?

    pmnaseef, Mar 20, 2007
  6. pmnaseef

    pmnaseef Guest

    I fond some, but it was confusing.

    pmnaseef, Mar 20, 2007
  7. pmnaseef

    pmnaseef Guest

    What you mean?

    pmnaseef, Mar 20, 2007
  8. pmnaseef

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Let's put this real simple. How did you get your
    MCSE 2000 certification if you can't research
    something as simple as how to upgrade from
    MCSE 2000 to MCSE 2003

    IF you took all the tests and IF you did all the
    studying required and IF you performed all
    the practice problems as described in the
    training materials, you should be able to look
    up and understand the rather simple process
    of upgrading your MCSE.

    Lnkwizard2, Mar 20, 2007
  9. pmnaseef

    Blackmetal Guest

    Let me give a bow to that explanation :)

    Blackmetal, Mar 20, 2007
  10. pmnaseef

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Blackmetal" <> wrote in message
    > Let me give a bow to that explanation :)

    Thank you, I work with a lot of clusers so I am used
    top explaining the simple things in IT, like, where
    the "any" key is at.
    Lnkwizard2, Mar 20, 2007
  11. pmnaseef

    catwalker63 Guest

    Lnkwizard2 piffled away vaguely:

    > "Blackmetal" <> wrote in message
    >> Let me give a bow to that explanation :)
    >>

    > Thank you, I work with a lot of clusers so I am used
    > top explaining the simple things in IT, like, where
    > the "any" key is at.

    My favorite question comes from switching out a user's desktop for a new
    one: "I can't find my file. It was in my Word." This means the cluser
    has fewer than 4 files they use regularly and they can't find them if
    they're not in the list of four recent files in the File menu. :0

    It took me years to get one of my users to quit segrating his files into
    folders labeled Word, Excel, etc. I had another who labeled his files
    Chuck1, Chuck2, etc through about 125 or so and he had a HANDWRITTEN key
    to tell him which file was which. This was back in the days of 8
    character filenames but really.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 20, 2007
  12. Desktop Search! Very good feature. Name your files anything you want.
    Store them anywhere you want. If you lose them, search them!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 21, 2007
  13. pmnaseef

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > Desktop Search! Very good feature. Name your files anything you want.
    > Store them anywhere you want. If you lose them, search them!

    What are you, an MS marketing bunny?? If they could search for them,
    they wouldn't have called me. There's been a search feature in every
    version of Windoze since '95. You could put a big red SEARCH button in
    the middle of the monitor and they's still call and ask "where's my
    file?"

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  14. Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across
    some pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were
    complete absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time
    looking down on them would go a long way.

    Michael D. Alligood, Mar 21, 2007
  15. pmnaseef

    Jtyc Guest

    > Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across some
    > pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were complete
    > absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time looking down on
    > them would go a long way.

    Obviously you have never worked with government employees.
    Jtyc, Mar 21, 2007
  16. pmnaseef

    catwalker63 Guest

    Jtyc piffled away vaguely:

    >> Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across some
    >> pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were complete
    >> absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time looking down on
    >> them would go a long way.

    > Obviously you have never worked with government employees.

    You have my sympathies JTYC. My mother retired from working as a
    civilian IT support person a couple years ago. She has some great
    stories. She came in one morning and found a sticky note on her
    monitor from a woman she knew that she still has to this day. The
    woman had gone to a DOS class and came back and scanned her hard
    drive. Her note said "Help, please, I have clusters. Lots of them."

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  17. pmnaseef

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across
    > some pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were
    > complete absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time
    > looking down on them would go a long way.

    Oh, get off your high-horse. I know perfectly well it does no good to
    get irritated with them. My users love me and I don't talk down to
    them. I'm just not naive enough to think some cute little feature will
    help them remember where their stuff is. I'm just having a laugh here
    where it won't hurt them. I'm pretty sure my accountant has some great
    stories about me and my muddled financial thinking.

    And yes, not all users are complete IDOTs. There are just those few
    where every day is a new day with no memory of what went on before.
    They make the best stories.

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2007
  18. catwalker63 wrote:
    > Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across
    >> some pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were
    >> complete absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time
    >> looking down on them would go a long way.
    >>

    > Oh, get off your high-horse. I know perfectly well it does no good to
    > get irritated with them. My users love me and I don't talk down to
    > them. I'm just not naive enough to think some cute little feature will
    > help them remember where their stuff is. I'm just having a laugh here
    > where it won't hurt them. I'm pretty sure my accountant has some great
    > stories about me and my muddled financial thinking.
    >
    > And yes, not all users are complete IDOTs. There are just those few
    > where every day is a new day with no memory of what went on before.
    > They make the best stories.

    And them some most definately ARE! I had a guy that didn't know that
    <shift>+<1> made an exclamation point, so he would instead end his
    statements that needed emphasis with this --> WOW\\\\\\\\\
    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 21, 2007
  19. pmnaseef

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    did cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Desktop Search! Very good feature. Name your files anything you want.
    > Store them anywhere you want. If you lose them, search them!

    <Non-usenet friendly sig snipped>

    Making them organize their files is a coherent manner would be even
    better.

    While you are quite right about the search feature, that is also a
    somewhat naive response. Most people here would agree that the old
    proverb about teaching someone to fish is better than giving them a
    fish. However someone people are so resistant to change, that no matter
    how many times you show them how to use the tools properly, they still
    do it their way. It reaches the point where you know its easier to
    answer the question and they go away rather than show them the right
    way.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Mar 21, 2007
  20. pmnaseef

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood" <>
    did cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > Are all your users complete idiots? I mean really, I have come across
    > some pretty non-savvy end-users; but none and certainly not all were
    > complete absent minded... Perhaps more time training and less time
    > looking down on them would go a long way.

    <non usenet friendly sig snipped>

    In case you don't know, one of things that IT folk like to do when they
    congregate is to complain about the users (or as we call them
    "luddites" or "ham-fisted yeti"). Any of my people who didn't treat the
    users in a professional manner would not have a job for very long.

    In my former work on the helpdesk for the collective, a lunchtime rant
    was the best way to deal with it. That and when beer-thirty finally
    rolled around.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL