    on web does not show that i had chosen c#. I need to show someone about my
    proficiency in visual c#. Does actual transcript show 'code language' ? How
    can i prove that i had selected c#?
    hir mcts, Feb 18, 2007

  2. Apparently you can't - they will have to take your word for it.
    This was one of the advantages of the old system.
    Although the questions were the same for 70-305 and 70-315, for example
    (that's why they won't let you take both), you could show that you did the
    exam in VB .NET or C#. The new transcripts don't show that.

    If you want Microsoft to change this (or anything else for that matter),
    they have an email:

    One option, if you don't want to take 70-315, 70-316, and/or 70-320, to show
    your C# proficiency, would be to take a Brainbench test.
    Just be aware that some people do not accept Brainbench since the exams are
    not proctored -- If you are fast enough you can "google" for the answers.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 28, 2007