    costs for the my main destinations.

    /My
    , Sep 27, 2005

  2. Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:
    > Where are the cheapest 0800 numbers available? I want to
    > do a phone card and the rates on offer seem expensive
    > relative to the termination costs for the my main
    > destinations.

    And the relevance to Voice over IP is..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Guest

    some 0800 providers can terminate to VoIP instead of a geographic no,
    meaning it cost them less, which they should be willing to pass on to
    the customer.

    Is that irrelevant to VoIP?

    You don't have to waste your time and energy responding questions
    which are of no relevance or interest to you.
    , Sep 27, 2005
  4. Roger Guest

    On 27 Sep 2005 05:41:47 -0700, wrote:

    >some 0800 providers can terminate to VoIP instead of a geographic no,
    >meaning it cost them less, which they should be willing to pass on to
    >the customer.
    >
    >Is that irrelevant to VoIP?
    >
    >You don't have to waste your time and energy responding questions
    >which are of no relevance or interest to you.

    Just ignore eyevor
    Roger, Sep 27, 2005