    regards

    dalimoh

    , Mar 4, 2007

  2. Guest

    On Mar 3, 10:54 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > i want to know what are the best sites for buying >accessories for digital cameras like tripods, camera >bags..etc

    Wal-Mart's got the low-end stuff - like rechargeable batteries and
    chargers for them. OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.
    For GOOD tripods, either go to your local full-service photo store or
    online and look for "Promaster" brand for great stuff at good prices.

    , Mar 4, 2007

  3. Just D Guest

    <>
    > OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.

    I remember the day couple months ago when I visited our Office Max. Yes, the
    choice was great, the price.. no comments. The problem is that I just left
    Costco seeing the SD cards that they sell for 48. Same cards were in the
    Office Max for 120. I didn't include taxes...) Any comments? After that
    particular day I returned back all media cards that I bought lately back to
    Costco understanding that the price is going down and it's possible to find
    a better offer and ordered from the Internet saving about 25% or even more,
    depending on the card. I made my purchase from transcendusa.com and got the
    cards and reader. The reader was opened (!) but functional. These guys just
    told me that it's brand new... Yes, I answered, with the plastic case cut
    off. But ok. Couple weeks later I found a link in this NG, went to
    newegg.com and found very cheap memory from the same transcendusa. Funny, I
    lost my money buying directly, I'd better choose newegg.com. But anyway it's
    much cheaper than the lowest price in our stores around. The latest shock
    that I got a few days ago was a SD 2 GB card for about $9 on the same
    newegg.com. Yes, it's slow, but sometimes it's not important or critical.

    Any comments, maybe personal experience of buying stuff from newegg.com ?
    Just want to be sure that my first impression is good. Never bought from
    them, but I'd like to. For example I'm seeing the SDHC 8 GB card for 55.99 +
    delivery. I paid more couple months ago for the same card. Where the digital
    world goes to??? :)

    Just D.

    Just D, Mar 4, 2007
  4. Guest

    On Mar 4, 1:22 am, "Just D" <> wrote:
    > <>
    >
    > > OfficeMax has the card readers and memory cards.

    > I remember the day couple months ago when I visited our Office Max. Yes, the
    > choice was great, the price.. no comments. The problem is that I just left
    > Costco seeing the SD cards that they sell for 48. Same cards were in the
    > Office Max for 120. I didn't include taxes...) Any comments? After that
    > particular day I returned back all media cards that I bought lately back to
    > Costco understanding that the price is going down and it's possible to find
    > a better offer and ordered from the Internet saving about 25% or even more,
    > depending on the card. I made my purchase from transcendusa.com and got the
    > cards and reader. The reader was opened (!) but functional. These guys just
    > told me that it's brand new... Yes, I answered, with the plastic case cut
    > off. But ok. Couple weeks later I found a link in this NG, went to
    > newegg.com and found very cheap memory from the same transcendusa. Funny, I
    > lost my money buying directly, I'd better choose newegg.com. But anyway it's
    > much cheaper than the lowest price in our stores around. The latest shock
    > that I got a few days ago was a SD 2 GB card for about $9 on the same
    > newegg.com. Yes, it's slow, but sometimes it's not important or critical.
    >
    > Any comments, maybe personal experience of buying stuff from newegg.com ?
    > Just want to be sure that my first impression is good. Never bought from
    > them, but I'd like to. For example I'm seeing the SDHC 8 GB card for 55.99 +
    > delivery. I paid more couple months ago for the same card. Where the digital
    > world goes to??? :)
    >
    > Just D.

    hmmmm, interesting
    as an advice, one must check the sites reviews before buying from any
    site

    dalimoh

    , Mar 4, 2007